Saudi Arabia Kidnaps Three Princes From Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

The last suugo bender
wtf is wrong with these people horta ... like seriously what the actual f*ck ? who in the right sane mind thinks they can ......nvm i give up. :wowsweat::deadpeter:

Last edited:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
wtf is wrong with these people horta ... like seriously what the actual f*ck ? who in the right sane mind thinks they can get away with kidnapping a human being and not ......nvm i give up. :wowsweat::deadpeter:
What do you expect from Bedouin savages bilateral dhaqan who just recently got power. The moment they collapse the Islamic world will be saved from munafiqnimo and Wahhabism.

Genie

The last suugo bender
They wanna put my sweet Shan Futo Le in a bedsheet. Canyoobaleev? No way hozay. No amount of fabric can hide that five humped boooootay.

You're really special has anyone ever told u that?

dZCcBo.gif

cidna ma rabo iida! , qof walan waxba kuma falayo!
Don't be a tease my little pet. You know there's powerful sexual chemistry between me and thee. Five big juicy arses with five kastuumo, can't I have just one? Let us not to the marriage of true minds admit impediments as a dude once said. I will die in a few years from advanced senility and you, Mrs Bidaarloow, will inherit my riches. Kaale nayaa aan ku fuule sidi faras camal.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Don't be a tease my little pet. You know there's powerful sexual chemistry between me and thee. Five big juicy arses with five kastuumo, can't I have just one? Let us not to the marriage of true minds admit impediments as a dude once said. I will die in a few years from advanced senility and you, Mrs Bidaarloow, will inherit my riches. Kaale nayaa aan ku fuule sidi faras camal.
Leave my xaas to be alone nacalaa. We finna breed 6'5 tall athletes that make Somalia proud nacalaa.

They're probably sexually screwing those poor men.

:tacky::tacky:
That's actually not inaccurate. Saudi interrogators raped a white Canadian man named William Sampson some years ago. There was a bomb attack in the kingdom by Muslim fanatics, and they tried to deny they had a homegrown terror problem by framing some Western expats whom they accused of conducting a turf war over a bootlegging operation. Poor guy was sodomised by an Arab qaniis in a jalabiya.

Dumb people just because action of few people you will insult a whole ethnic.

Our prophet was Arab don't insult him :Sutehja:
A few people? Their whole religious establishment is crooked and vile. I can't believe America saved them from Saddam in 1991. Baathists would have modernised that shithole. That's why I support action against climate change, not so much for the climate per se, but because I want the world to stop using oil and move to electric cars and green energy so this despicable regime can be brought to its knees. Once the petrodollars run out they will resume killing each other over tribal, religious, and political differences like they used to in the 1920s and have done for all their history.

Status
Not open for further replies.