Saudi Arabia hosts its first concert! Hijab-less Saudi girl hugs singer on stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Actually this was not the first concert that took place in Saudi. However this was the first mixed gender concert.

Alhamdulilah, for us Muslims this a sign that Al Mahdi emergence is not that far.
How can you say alhamdulilah when that means the emergence of Ad-Dajjal is not that far as well? The Prophet saw seeked protection from the trials of him, and you welcome it?

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
How can you say alhamdulilah when that means the emergence of Ad-Dajjal is not that far as well? The Prophet saw seeked protection from the trials of him, and you welcome it?

Alxamdulillah that we have been told this was going to happen, that these are the signs. I'm not happy that dajjal is going to emerge.

Understand the context of my statement bro.

Good! time for saudi men to get cucked. God bless MBS! women can drive to zina now. @R.Kelly what do you say.....you up for some wild nights in MBS'S saudi arabia? Soon saudi women will be liberated by western cocks.

:mjlol:

Actually this was not the first concert that took place in Saudi. However this was the first mixed gender concert.

Alhamdulilah, for us Muslims this a sign that Al Mahdi emergence is not that far.
Syrians were making vireos with hijabs on but this.....this is the definitive proof for you of the sign of end times. Turkish allowed cadaan couples to have sex in front of me on a Turkish beach where children were playing and this is where you draw the line.

:ileycry:

Status
Not open for further replies.