Saudi Arabia has the worst Justice System

Obviously, if you actually see saudis or any arabs as a blessed people you're a retard.

Arabs and Jews have both commited the most horrendous crimes against humanity..

Yet some people cherish them and see them as idols, just follow Islam and wait untill your death.

Ummah doesn't exist.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
These countries deserve to be nuked the world would be a much better place, but hey these hooked nose s are Uncle Sam's es

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Saudi Arabia has the best justice system and even the United States concurs with this statement. Their harsh punishment act as a great deterrent to criminals committing crimes plus they punish according to the Sharia so unless your saying Sharia is bad you have 0 rights to complain.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
EXCUSE ME, YAA Xamar.....Hadal Beeytii? Nacaala aaabuk!
help, im-
443436A4-E488-4074-A149-846BB5B02365.jpeg

Cyrus

@Destiny you think Israel has better justice than Saudi?? Saudi rule under Sharia(Allahs laws), its kufr to hate on their system

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Saudi Arabia has the best justice system and even the United States concurs with this statement. Their harsh punishment act as a great deterrent to criminals committing crimes plus they punish according to the Sharia so unless your saying Sharia is bad you have 0 rights to complain.
I was wondering how you'd be able to spin this one around, great trolling as always, well done

Cyrus

I was wondering how you'd be able to spin this one around, great trolling as always, well done
Their is nothing to spin around goof, every system is flawed but the Sharia. Saudi rules closest to the Sharia and i support their works

I been there it's a shithole, bad citizen, full of thief. No One obeys the law, stupid crazy taxi drivers, Citizen drives like too fast too furious. Hotels stinks and their lie claim to be 5 stars not even worth of half star, full of cockroaches and rats. The workers are rude disrespectful don't even try to communicate with you even when you try to hard to make them understand very ignorant people.
It was my first visit and my last visit. I wouldn't Recommend anyone to go there. and if you gonna go for a religion purpose please be very careful and make sure you book everything in advance and have someone who is truthly can be your interpreter, Down there people lie and cheat. It's a stinky place.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Maybe they're cruel because they went from the desert where it was everyone for themselves to being rich enough to have servants within a single generation.

A couple generations ago most of our ancestors had slaves and even those "highly civilized" ethnicities (US, Japan etc) committed some heinous shit just recently and it was socially accepted by them.

Trending

Latest posts