Saudi Arabia has gone crazy

1676912394356.jpeg

All this money wasted for what? They should have diversified their economy and made their nation industrialized. Or helped feed other Arab nations that are on the verge of collapse.. but as expected though, Arabs are basically geeljire with oil money.
DC981238-8DF6-4EE0-8C18-FC63FB8C9969.png

View attachment 255549
That’s their money and they can do whatever they want with it

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
Sounds like a tall building to me. Islam was right this entire time. @allthemurtads come repent before the sun rises from the West.
Islam is NOT right, you are in fact delusional. Even more so if you think the sun will rise from from the west. That’s theoretically impossible.
:ivers:

Islam is NOT right, you are in fact delusional. Even more so if you think the sun will rise from from the west. That’s theoretically impossible.

Islam is always right. There's nothing "theoretically impossible" about the sun rising from the West. It is a proven fact that the sun will rise from the West. If you don't repent before then, it will be too late.

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
Islam is always right. There's nothing "theoretically impossible" about the sun rising from the West. It is a proven fact that the sun will rise from the West. If you don't repent before then, it will be too late.
Fox Tv Fire GIF by Bob's Burgers

Oh okay then, I guess I’ll see you in hell. 😈

Warya you watch Netflix which is promoting alot of witchcraft lately.

Remember! those who don't believe in God, believe in spirits.

Read the last two surah meanings of the quran and you will understand. Surah Naas and Falaq

The new kaaba?
They are building tall buildings inside the huge square or Cube. Kinda like a Metaverse inside it. Advanced AI technology.

Am scared to be honest. AI is gonna be so advanced most of us will stop thinking about salah. New technology= big distraction.

cow

VIP
Its all fake. What happened to Riyadh ymtower the supposed 1 Mile tower that stopped construction almost 4 years ago. Or their thin line city.

Saudi lately has been dreaming about some fake projects to get attention.

They are building tall buildings inside the huge square or Cube. Kinda like a Metaverse inside it. Advanced AI technology.

Am scared to be honest. AI is gonna be so advanced most of us will stop thinking about salah. New technology= big distraction.
You the Saudi’s will develop AI?

Trending