SAUDI ARABIA CUCKS THE US! GAS PRICES ARE AT AN ALL TIME HIGH AND MBS IS NOT ANSWERING JOE BIDEN! IS THE US EMPIRE COMING TO AN END?

lol bunch of delusional comments in here. The USA will just threaten to pull out all soldiers and Patriot missiles from Saudi Arabia, watch the little desert rats squirm in fear. Houthis would take Saudi Arabia over after 2 months kkk stop hyping up the Saudi rats like this. They couldn't even handle Yemeni bedouins

and for anyone aware with how the world works United States is the largest exporter of oil in the world, yes more than both Russia and Saudi Arabia these past couple years, and they are also the top importers of oil. America uses finances and trade as a means of foreign policy. America isn't hooked on Saudi oil the Saudi's are hooked on selling their oil to America lol. The Saudi/ America oil relationship is similar to the America/canadian crude relationship. Ive seen people rather ignorantly bring up the Keystone XL pipeline as if it would lower gas prices in America immediately even though the Keystone pipeline is about Canadian crude oil being prepped for foreign export.

Last edited:
What I said is 💯 the truth. Their economy is solely oil and America kept the saud family in power.
They paid for the protection. Go look up what percentages the Saudi where getting when oil was discovered. Do you believe America protects the Saudi out of kindness of their heart ? Come up with something believable, or you just like to argue for the sake of it Alexander.

lol bunch of delusional comments in here. The USA will just threaten to pull out all soldiers and Patriot missiles from Saudi Arabia, watch the little desert rats squirm in fear. Houthis would take Saudi Arabia over after 2 months kkk stop hyping up the Saudi rats like this. They couldn't even handle Yemeni bedouins

and for anyone aware with how the world works United States is the largest exporter of oil in the world, yes more than both Russia and Saudi Arabia these past couple years, and they are also the top importers of oil. America uses finances and trade as a means of foreign policy. America isn't hooked on Saudi oil the Saudi's are hooked on selling their oil to America lol. The Saudi/ America oil relationship is similar to the America/canadian crude relationship. Ive seen people rather ignorantly bring up the Keystone XL pipeline as if it would lower gas prices in America immediately even though the Keystone pipeline is about Canadian crude oil being prepped for foreign export.
No they won’t, they will get china or Russia to prop them up. I don’t think you understand how business works, Saudi will always have a market for its oil. America is a falling superpower, and western hypocrisy due to Ukraine war, is waking the world up. Where was this uproar when they where massacring Iraqis. Putin should have provided them with weapons, and I think it will happen next time America creates a war in a far off country. Politics is changing.

They paid for the protection. Go look up what percentages the Saudi where getting when oil was discovered. Do you believe America protects the Saudi out of kindness of their heart ? Come up with something believable, or you just like to argue for the sake of it Alexander.
They are a vassal state. They kept them in power because they served their purpose well. Now, they are starting to raise their head which will end with disaster.

No they won’t, they will get china or Russia to prop them up. I don’t think you understand how business works, Saudi will always have a market for its oil. America is a falling superpower, and western hypocrisy due to Ukraine war, is waking the world up. Where was this uproar when they where massacring Iraqis. Putin should have provided them with weapons, and I think it will happen next time America creates a war in a far off country. Politics is changing.
Who is they lol? You do understand America is democracy. The only one to blame is bush and his administration. Btw, most Iraqis died due to secretarian civil wars and terrorism. America didn’t bomb 500000 Iraqis to death. China doesn’t even have a many aircraft carriers. Did you know the largest airforce after the USA Air Force is the USA navy. America is the greatest military superpower today and hopefully remains so for the rest of my lifetime .

Who is they lol? You do understand America is democracy. The only one to blame is bush and his administration. Btw, most Iraqis died due to secretarian civil wars and terrorism. America didn’t bomb 500000 Iraqis to death. China doesn’t even have a many aircraft carriers. Did you know the largest airforce after the USA Air Force is the USA navy. America is the greatest military superpower today and hopefully remains so for the rest of my lifetime .
Greatest and biggest military in world history but got defeated by the Taliban. A bunch of poor afghan village folk and farmers with RPGS and old Soviet AK 47s living in caves lmaoooo. Wake the fuk up the American Empire is in the decline and your clearly in denial. China is on its way to be the worlds biggest superpower and they are thriving while the US still hasn’t even recovered from Covid.

Greatest and biggest military in world history but got defeated by the Taliban. A bunch of poor afghan village folk and farmers with RPGS and old Soviet AK 47s living in caves lmaoooo. Wake the fuk up the American Empire is in the decline and your clearly in denial. China is on its way to be the worlds biggest superpower and they are thriving while the US still hasn’t even recovered from Covid.
America could have stayed in Afghanistan but chose not to because it was expensive and wanted their sons/daughters to come home. Look what happened to taliban in 2000s they fall apart in mere weeks.

You're pathetic.

Did the Americans even check who they bombed. No because it’s some brown folks whose lives don’t matter. Keep eating up the propaganda ayan hirsi ali wannabe.

Did the Americans even check who they bombed. No because it’s some brown folks whose lives don’t matter. Keep eating up the propaganda ayan hirsi ali wannabe.
:drakelaugh: This guy compared to me a neoconservative woman who is the opposite of me. I am Muslim and although the Iraq war was a disaster, it is George bush’s fault no one else.

I just have a special hatred for gulf governments, like really burning hatred. Like Cato the elder and Carthage type of hatred.

World's Top 10 Oil Exporters​

1. United Arab Emirates​

The United Arab Emirates, a small country approximately the size of South Carolina, exported $176 billion worth of oil in 2019, accounting for 16.13% of global oil exports.56 Despite being the largest oil exporter, the UAE is only the seventh-largest oil producer. It produced 3.78 million barrels per day in 2020, accounting for 4% of global output.7

The UAE is estimated to have the seventh-largest oil reserves in the world, totaling approximately 100 billion barrels. The country's economy is less dependent on oil than it once was, though oil and gas output still account for about 30% of GDP.8

2. Saudi Arabia​

This Middle Eastern oil powerhouse was the world's top oil exporter until that position was taken over by the UAE, but Saudi Arabia still accounted for 11.54% of global oil exports in 2019. It also remains the top oil producer in the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), producing 10.81 million barrels of oil per day, or about 12% of global output in 2020.7

Saudi Arabia possesses approximately 15% of the world's oil reserves. As such, the industry accounts for as much as 70% of the country's exports and more than half of government revenue.9

7. United States​

The United States is the seventh-largest oil exporter. It exported over $62 billion worth of oil in 2019, comprising 5.71% of global exports.5 As noted above, the country significantly increased its oil output between 2011 and 2020. In 2020, the U.S. produced 18.61 million barrels of oil per day, about 20% of the global total.7

The U.S. is home to some of the world's largest oil companies, including Chevron (CVX), ConocoPhilips (COP), Exxon Mobil (XOM)."

This is the blatantly obvious truth and I think anyone who denies it is lying and is either lying deliberately or has no idea what they're talking about.

I just have a special hatred for gulf governments, like really burning hatred. Like Cato the elder and Carthage type of hatred.
Hate is a strong word but I dislike these Ana Ayrab hairy people.

As for the topic gas prices have nothing to do with Biden and this is not the first time gas prices went up :hillarybiz:

Trump is just a sore loser.

This is the best time for Somalia to act. We need to promise them cheap unlimited oil in exchange for their initial investment and instant loans and grants. Believe me they would do it. But meh geeljires need to act stubbornly :kodaksmiley:

Trending

Latest posts