Saudi Arabia are so incredibly incompetent!! Houthis strike their oil fields!!!

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Iranians are more decent that those fat Saudis.. Just grab some popcorn and enjoy the show sxb

giphy.gif
How? Do you support Shia?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This all goes back to Iran geopolitics. They are arming and funding the Houthis to take over Yemen which they already did. It's clear the Saudis are losing the war since they have lost their own backyard and now having their main economic source being threatened by one of Iran proxies.

People underestimate the Persians. They were the main catalyst who eradicated ISIS from Syria and Iraq. They equipped, trained and funded Syrian and Iraqi forces. They sent their own generals and secret forces to aid the Syrian & Iraqi forces. They even made Hezbollah (another Iran proxy group) to go to Syria and assist the Syrian forces.

Persians are outsmarting the Arabs and Jews. I love it. :mjlol:

Last edited:
This all goes back to Iran geopolitics. They are arming and funding the Houthis to take over Yemen which they have did. It's clear the Saudis are losing the war since they lost their own backyard and now having their main economic income source being threatened by one of Iran proxies.

People underestimate the Persians. They were main catalyst who eradicated the ISIS in Syria and Iraq. They equipped, trained and funded Syrian and Iraqi forces. They sent their own generals and secret forces to aid the Syrian & Iraqi forces. They even made Hezbollah (another Iran proxy group) to go to Syria and assist the Syrian forces.

Persians are outsmarting the Arabs and Jews. I love it. :mjlol:

The fat Arabs are only good at one thing sxb.. Eating and competing on who farts the loudest in their khamiis..:mjlol:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
You guys are forgetting who was fuelling the war inside Somalia , aka Iran.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
May Allah resolve this fitnah between muslims, its truly a shame

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Walle Persian people are very arrogant you Somalian waxaad tihiin miskiin you dont know them they are arrogant towards Turks, Arabs, Kurds anything they perceive themselves to be the best you think they would respect Somali people war waxaad tihiin gun, we and Arabs know each other.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
currently yeah but Iran used to cause a lot of damage
Iran - backing terrorist for Uranium, and the lucrative charcoal trade
UAE -supporting seccionsate
Qatar -bombing our people under the pretext that it was ISIS/AS
Kenya - taking our sea by force, and interfering in Somali affairs
Saudi Arabia - Does not want our oil out
Ethiopia - Getting a navy, even though its landlocked,
Djibouti - Does not want our ports to be used, or Djibouti will be left
Western World - Cannot have a Strong and Stable Somalia, Stable yes, Strong No, since Somalis could reclaim Somalilaweyn
Yemen - Sending refugees even though we have our problems
Asian World- Our fish is their food
Mafia - Dumping Uranium in our sea
Africa- Hates us, backing those that wants our demise
Somalis- Identity issues. Nitty behavior

We are dammed people, DAMMED!
:ohlord::faysalwtf::liberaltears:

Trending

Latest posts