Saudi Arabia announces the creation of entity for the Red Sea, Gulf of Aden countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
https://goobjoog.com/english/saudi-...entity-for-the-red-sea-gulf-of-aden-countries
Saudi Arabia announced an agreement to create an entity of countries along the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aden.

They stated that the entity will enhance security, investment and development for countries by the Red Sea.

The Red Sea entity is an initiative by King Salman in order to achieve stability in the region. The entity will include Egypt, Sudan, Djibouti, Yemen, Somalia and Jordan.
How will this be any different from the generally useless Arab League?

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I disagree with both of you :icon razz:

We shall milk these abaaya wearing sandladies, all in the name of security kkk

Red Sea Security :nvjpqts:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be honest I’d like to keep the Gulf of Aden free from Saudi, Sudanese, UAE and Egyptian influence

Yemens coastline should be a Somali frontier

To be honest I’d like to keep the Gulf of Aden free from Saudi, Sudanese, UAE and Egyptian influence

Yemens coastline should be a Somali frontier

First we need to rebuild the military. If we don't keep our enemies close. We don't have Intel on what they wanna do with our country. Then once we are stronger. We can play the divide and conquer. Let's eat off these dhegacase and then tear this to threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending