Saudi Arabia and others officially demand Qatar shut down Al Jazeera

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Arabs are too big for their britches, so naturally Qatar won't assume the position.

Whatever happens, I want Israel and the West to gain handsomely from it.

The Arabs are too big for their britches, so naturally Qatar won't assume the position.

Whatever happens, I want Israel and the West to gain handsomely from it.

If Qatar had an ounce of dignity they wouldn't accept those conditions but they are carab (I've been here too long) so they will bend over as usual. I want Irun and Turk/Paki to take on Saudi and Israel but Americca will surely interfere. Either way I just want the me to burn.

Al Jazeera is always quick to point out the faults of other nations (ahem Israel) without looking at their own backyards. I hope they get cancelled :diddyass:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
This is great news. Saudi and its allies should stick to their demands. Iran ha burburto.

I feel the same way about Aidstopia. I hope the Oromo rebel and cause chaos.:mjlol::banderas:
Nah they will be cheering for the gov soon. Oromo youth are being wined and dined. They get a 1bill
economic plan, they get a new Oromo oil company that will manage 500 gas stations, they might even be able to secure supplying Danote cement factory. Either way, the protests will subside :chrisfreshhah:

Nah they will be cheering for the gov soon. Oromo youth are being wined and dined. They get a 1bill
economic plan, they get a new Oromo oil company that will manage 500 gas stations, they might even be able to secure supplying Danote cement factory. Either way, the protests will subside :chrisfreshhah:
Oh it's getting fun, the amhaaras and oromos stampede will be a beautiful sight to see, :diddyass:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending