Saudi Arabia and Iran to have military agreements

Saudis are cucked by the Shias they reconciled with Assad made Kuwait to talk to Iran about sharing the oil field off the Persian gulf, and now this.
1701370137928.png

attash

Amaan Duule
This is a positive development. It is better for Muslim countries to rely less on the West for security and more on each other. If Israel thinks this is bad news, that means its good news.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Saudis are cucked by the Shias they reconciled with Assad made Kuwait to talk to Iran about sharing the oil field off the Persian gulf, and now this.
View attachment 305609
Iran is not that powerfull, or militarily advanced, but they know how to play chess, figuratively and literally. Saudis are lazy, dumb and heavily rely on foreigners, even within their military, there are South Asians and others nationalities. They can build a strong army nor want a strong army in fear of a coup. Saudi spends around 20% of Iran GDP on Defense, yet, Iran shocked them on 3 different parts, Iraq, Yemen, and Syria/Lebanon.

Saudis failed by not funding sunni nations. They spent all these years buying their way into cadaan social circles and appeasing the west for their backyard to look like this

20231028_EPM935.png

:mjlol:sunnis are not compatiable with the modern worlds, they need a shepard to lead em.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
You are all weird, at least the Shia can make their own drones and missiles, Saudi stop buying secondhand arms from the west and develop their own shit, they can learn a thing or two from Iran, stop this Shia shit, Saudi oil province is literally Shia they need to get along for their populations

You are all weird, at least the Shia can make their own drones and missiles, Saudi stop buying secondhand arms from the west and develop their own shit, they can learn a thing or two from Iran, stop this Shia shit, Saudi oil province is literally Shia they need to get along for their populations
you want me to ally with these maniacs?

The Iranian gov't doesn't care about any Muslim country. They have fund militias to destabilize the Middle East. In my opinion the IRI is an imperialist country just like the West

Iran is not that powerfull, or militarily advanced, but they know how to play chess, figuratively and literally. Saudis are lazy, dumb and heavily rely on foreigners, even within their military, there are South Asians and others nationalities. They can build a strong army nor want a strong army in fear of a coup. Saudi spends around 20% of Iran GDP on Defense, yet, Iran shocked them on 3 different parts, Iraq, Yemen, and Syria/Lebanon.
Saudi Arabia will never be a true world power. The house of Saud is only concern with maintaining power. If they build a strong state, they'll have to worry about the state getting strong enough to revolt and ending their reign

They want their country to be strong enough that it benefits the ruling family, but weak enough that it is always under their control. They'll use things like foreign labor or military bases on their soil, to fill in the gaps. They will always rely on partnerships with other countries instead of becoming a strong and independent nation

you want me to ally with these maniacs?
Lol so what if they mourn for Ali like this, I don’t really care but you calling calling them kaffir you will have to your answer for you dambi in front of Allah. You have higher opinion of Zionists over Shia there’s a certain word for people like you

Lol so what if they mourn for Ali like this, I don’t really care but you calling calling them kaffir you will have to your answer for you dambi in front of Allah. You have higher opinion of Zionists over Shia there’s a certain word for people like you
"By Him in Whose Hand is my soul, my Ummah will split into 73 sects: one will enter Paradise and 72 will enter Hell" (Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi). The Companions asked the Prophet ﷺ who the group which entered paradise would be, and He replied, ‘Al-Jama'ah’, the largest one.

"By Him in Whose Hand is my soul, my Ummah will split into 73 sects: one will enter Paradise and 72 will enter Hell" (Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi). The Companions asked the Prophet ﷺ who the group which entered paradise would be, and He replied, ‘Al-Jama'ah’, the largest one.
Which is just Muslims who don’t backbite others and take them out of the fold of Islam

Which is just Muslims who don’t backbite others and take them out of the fold of Islam
Wrong, I agree we should be try to be united but at the end of the day Sunni is the only true sect. You can't cope when they literally do things that bring them out of the fold of islam themselves, like venerating Ali radi allahu anhu. May Allah guide them back to the straight path.

so sheikh salih al Fawzan, sheikh ibn baz, sheikh ibn uthaymeen all have to answer to allah for backbacking shiaas on the day of judgement? 😂😂

Iran is very powerful and very militarily advanced. You have too much Western programming.

Have a look at only Irans missle program and you will see.

Trending