Saudi Arabia air space opened for Israeli airlines because of Biden

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Biden pressured MBS to open the airspace for Israel despite Saudis citizens position on normalisation with Israel.

This act made a lot of Saudis go made on twitter despite they live in fear under MBS authoritarian regime.

Even MBS didn’t want that to happen for the consequences that might bring.

Other things that Biden forced MBS to do is to increase oil output, to lower prices down, which is not good for Saudia

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Saudi falls to the Israel agenda. It’s about time we looked for our interests also
It’s about interest or fall to anything, but the crown price made hideous crime on public and was pressured by Biden to give political concessions, including pumping oil production. He didn’t want that nor his ppl want that. Straight up orders from shisheeye.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
It’s about interest or fall to anything, but the crown price made hideous crime on public and was pressured by Biden to give political concessions, including pumping oil production. He didn’t want that nor his ppl want that. Straight up orders from shisheeye.
Of course in this case it’s about MBS’ interest rather than nation. The man is a world pariah and is in a weak position so has to listen to what America tells him to do just to get a fist bump (Biden then lectures him on human rights in front of the cameras).

But Somalia should look out for it’s interests at this point. Sudan, Saudi, UAE, Egypt, Turkey, Morocco and countless others have all fell to the zionists. If we can bargain something out of normalisation then we should rather than be intransigent.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Of course in this case it’s about MBS’ interest rather than nation. The man is a world pariah and is in a weak position so has to listen to what America tells him to do just to get a fist bump (Biden then lectures him on human rights in front of the cameras).

But Somalia should look out for it’s interests at this point. Sudan, Saudi, UAE, Egypt, Turkey, Morocco and countless others have all fell to the zionists. If we can bargain something out of normalisation then we should rather than be intransigent.
Yes, but what interest we have to fall to Zionist

What benefits that somalia could gain from Israel?

Now, Sinai in Egypt is full of Israeli tourists and Egyptians aren’t allowed to be there freely as they please.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
What benefits that somalia could gain from Israel?

Now, Sinai in Egypt is full of Israeli tourists and Egyptians aren’t allowed to be there freely as they please.
That’s a different question (rather than Somalia should never have a relationship with Israel) but I would say Somalia should see what it can gain. Israel is very developed in the industries we need and has a similar climate to most of Somalia. Agriculture, desalination and energy. I would explore these and see if we can get technology transfers/investment in these fields

That’s a different question (rather than Somalia should never have a relationship with Israel) but I would say Somalia should see what it can gain. Israel is very developed in the industries we need and has a similar climate to most of Somalia. Agriculture, desalination and energy. I would explore these and see if we can get technology transfers/investment in these fields
mostly somalis suffer from an irrational anger as soon as they hear israel

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
Biden can only boss hawiye, they opened the airspace so they can defend against Iran but OPEC not pumping oil

we’re going to see the biggest oil crisis in history

OGx3

Maa ana waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa?
Muslims get way worse treatment in China than israel. is anybody speaking against China? No because business comes first in this world unfortunately. Saudi Arabia will get their own taste when global warming makes place unlivable which it already almost is

Muslims get way worse treatment in China than israel. is anybody speaking against China? No because business comes first in this world unfortunately. Saudi Arabia will get their own taste when global warming makes place unlivable which it already almost is

Muslims are busy with being “Anti-west”, and most of them support Chinese policies. What do you expect? I had an Uighur classmate had to leave the country that I live in and I don’t where she went. Because they were sending Uighur Muslims back to China.

Trending