Saudi Arabia adds Hindu gods into school curriculum

Nothing really shocks me about Saudi Arabia anymore tbh they’re really trying to shed the Islamist image they’ve been given so they can, possibly, get tourists for the new city their going to build

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

“Muhh Land of Tawheeeeeeed” — @OffTheDome

1619114816078.png

Saudi Arabia has a 95% education rate for both men and women for decades!

In the last decade they have really pushed for technical education. They send their future leaders to study in foreign countries where they learn about all types of sciences.

It has a budget of 53.4 Billion US$ and thus consequently we are already seeing the gradual reduction in religiosity in the younger population. Gulf states as a whole are reducing in religiosity due to the rapid increase in wealth and education levels.

Meanwhile in Somalia......

Nothing really shocks me about Saudi Arabia anymore tbh they’re really trying to shed the Islamist image they’ve been given so they can, possibly, get tourists for the new city their going to build
Saudi is returning to it's norm, it was only in the 70s when they became ultra zealots.

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
fake news! posting a random google form doesn’t prove anything you murtad

2756549E-97EC-403F-916B-4CC79FA5D2A2.jpeg

3C5CF6D1-4FDA-467B-BF7F-B993E0F7544C.jpeg

It gets worse. Not only are they teaching about Hinduism and having statues of Hindu gods in their music festivals, they also have properties dedicated to Hindu yoga

So much for muh land of tawheed dumb wahhabi

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Saudi wanna be western soo bad
Islam is what uplifted them from desert criminals to known scholars and pious people. Now if they leave the way of Allah they will be humiliated.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
What's wrong about learning general knowledge of world religions? It makes you a well rounded person. They are not being converted.

Muslims in 1021: let's invite the Jews and Christians to debate about theology and philosophy.

Muslims in 2021: tHeM HiNdUs ArE TeAcHiNg YoGa!!!! It's SHIRK!

:deadosama::damnmusic:

Btw, MBS is a smart dude. I salute him for being pragmatic, and for officially recognizing Israel's (rightfully) Sovereignty!

The world would be a better place, if instead of Christians, Jews or Muslims we were all Buddhists. At least we would not have groups like Boko Haram or similar sowing terror.

The Abrahamic religions begin to become obsolete in a world that is no longer so dogmatic and is much more connected as if we were all a single global nation

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
The world would be a better place, if instead of Christians, Jews or Muslims we were all Buddhists. At least we would not have groups like Boko Haram or similar sowing terror.

The Abrahamic religions begin to become obsolete in a world that is no longer so dogmatic and is much more connected as if we were all a single global nation

buddhist are some of the most degenerate and violent people ever. There’s a reason they got pushed out of China and India

Trending

Latest posts