Saudi Arabia: 12,000 Somalis Beaten And Expelled

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
giphy.gif

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This is why we must support Iran's efforts in destroying this cursed nation. Everything aside from Makkah and Madina are halaal for nuking.

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
This is common practice even if you were born and raised in Saudi Arabia you still don't qualify for a passport. It's the main reason why they tend to flock back to Xamar and other major cities after they graduate.
He posted something from 2014 to propagate his anti Arab shit posting episodes. Arabs aren't anymore racist than other people

Cyrus

This is why we must support Iran's efforts in destroying this cursed nation. Everything aside from Makkah and Madina are halaal for nuking.
May Allah curse you for wishing harm on our Muslim brothers

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
He posted something from 2014 to propagate his anti Arab shit posting episodes. Arabs aren't anymore racist than other people

Oh great that makes it better right? Just cause someone is worse someone else doesn't excuse their disgusting actions. Are you the new defender of arabs on this site now or something? Relative Privation won't help your Arab overlords look any better they have a habit of being terrible to people for no reason.

Oh great that makes it better right? Just cause someone is worse someone else doesn't excuse their disgusting actions. Are you the new defender of arabs on this site now or something? Relative Privation won't help your Arab overlords look any better they have a habit of being terrible to people for no reason.
why are we talking about saudis when we have in somalia 4.5 system

Cyrus

Defender of Arabs??? Lool, I defend all Muslims. Everyone is racist, Arabphobic Somalis continuously trying to paint Arabs as racist while we treat Madows like shit is ridiculous. Are Arabs racist? yes. Are Somalis racist ? Yes. Are Bantus racist? Yes.

Propagating faux lies about a noble people as the only exhibitors of racism won't run any longer.

Macalin M

Out here
South Africa kills Somalis too. We wuz ******s, we wuz negroids. We wuz slaves. What you gotta say about that? ****** licker
I was just about to say this. You beat me to it kkk.
Mr Pan-African here hates the Arabs. What a sad sight. His ‘Africans’ don’t like him either kkk

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Defender of Arabs??? Lool, I defend all Muslims. Everyone is racist, Arabphobic Somalis continuously trying to paint Arabs as racist while we treat Madows like shit is ridiculous. Are Arabs racist? yes. Are Somalis racist ? Yes. Are Bantus racist? Yes.

Propagating faux lies about a noble people as the only exhibitors of racism won't run any longer.

Nothing I said here was a lie go try and convince someone else with your lies. lol "arabphobic somali's " kulaha you are a funny guy I'll give you that one. The audacity to label my personal experiences as "Faux lies" like I said before Relative Privation doesn't change anything here. I don't care to convince a arab stooge be forever ever mad if you like

:manny:

Trending

Latest posts