Satanic Imagery and the influence of Shaytan on Music

So I was scrolling thru tiktok, and tell me why a snippet from the dua lipa and mts song "sweetest pie" comes up, and megan is (hopefully) pretending to get possessed by a snake, while levitating on RED SHEETS. AND THE WHOLE THING WAS BASED ON HEAVEN AND HELL, and them GLAMORISING AND SEXUALISING HELL, like is this what we have come to? And on top of that, Nicki Minaj apparently has a little jinni thing called Roman who speaks to her in her head and tells her to quote unquote "do bad things" ???!!! Man, the end of time is comingggggg

:jaynerd:

Acuudubilaah. This is nothing new, shaytaan uses music to mislead people. It's a well known fact that the music industry and hollywood is ran by jews and satan worshippers.

Acuudubilaah. This is nothing new, shaytaan uses music to mislead people. It's a well known fact that the music industry and hollywood is ran by jews and satan worshippers.
The prophet said that the Shaytan's Quran is music. But still, I was totally surprised at some of the stuff I saw tho. At this rate, I am very sure that they do cult worship and stuff like that too

The prophet said that the Shaytan's Quran is music.
I don't know if the prophet scw actually said that, but I know that trustworthy scholars said that along with similar things, and it's true that music is the voice of shaytaan. If you are struggling with music like a lot of us then try to quit. It is haraam and you will find that you will love the quraan more after you stop listening to music.

Trending