Sapiosexuality ?

Walalayaal honest question. Are you aroused by a woman’s intelligence?
Beta cadaan males report being intimated by a woman’s intelligence but for me it’s completely the opposite I can listen to them talk all day…..man the feeling is hard to describe it’s like ancient/strange.
:diddyass:

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Beta cadaan males report being intimated by a woman’s intelligence but for me it’s completely the opposite I can listen to them talk all day…..man the feeling is hard to describe it’s like ancient/strange.
Nah am more into their body and face and intelligence comes second

Nah am more into their body and face and intelligence comes second
Come On Wow GIF by BrownSugarApp

Beta cadaan males report being intimated [sic] by a woman’s intelligence but for me it’s completely the opposite I can listen to them talk all day…..man the feeling is hard to describe it’s like ancient/strange.
Yeah me too I like smart and/or funny women. I want to be her husband not her father, can't have no dumbass xaliimo who can't count or some shit.

Nah just right in the middle like mabye on the same level but a BIT dumber, I am alright with a dumb wife but just a bit dumber just to have that edge.
Why are you neguses feeling threatened just bc she knows who farted in 1885 don’t automatically make her superior
Sad Tunde Adebimpe GIF by NEON

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Why are you neguses feeling threatened just bc she knows who farted in 1885 don’t automatically make her superior
Sad Tunde Adebimpe GIF by NEON
I dont want to end up like those movie characters where the wife is smarter than the husband and the husband is literally useless and comedic relief.

It depends which kind of stuff she’s into.
a woman could be autistic about anything