Sand dwellers at it again

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Well Somalis dont have a home it's right sxb there is no official FIFA qualified Somali stadium
Fam open your eyes. It's a soccer match. The stadium and the nature of it didn't have to be addressed. Only who were up and who won. Yet, they used the term "homeless". Why? Use your common sense man.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Fam open your eyes. It's a soccer match. The stadium and the nature of it didn't have to be addressed. Only who were up and who won. Yet, they used the term "homeless". Why? Use your common sense man.
Who cares Somalis love embarrassing themselves I would not join FIFA AC until country wouldve been stable Somalis love embarassing themselves. Finally they wwin from Zimbabwe and make it seem like they conquered the world acudubillah

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Who cares Somalis love embarrassing themselves I would not join FIFA AC until country wouldve been stable Somalis love embarassing themselves. Finally they wwin from Zimbabwe and make it seem like they conquered the world acudubillah
You're consistent, I'll give you that.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Arabs and blacks are wild

They throw stones but when we meet them with the same energy victimisation begins

The blacks call as anti black
The Arabs will say we have left the folds of Islam for mocking their struggles

They attempt to exclude us from being black and Muslim BOTH when they start the insults and when the insults retaliated against.

Yes finally first time I see a Somali standing up against these despicable ayraabs, I've been preaching since qaxi to my folks trying to raise awareness but they're stubborn as hell more than reluctant to acknowledge the facts and truth that these desert monkeys are not our friends yet some will bootyclap for them despite being degraded humiliated they will honor them

I was at a djiboutian store in Joborg not long ago , these old bearded somali elders always gather there as usual typical somalis that love to talk out of their ass, one oday was cursing the Israelis god bless Palestine bla bla bla ,on the otherside there were Iraqis buying stuff from the counter one guy said "since when did you abds care about Palestine? " odayga wuu isku naxay cooning up to the Iraqis kulaha we are muslim ummah we always care the coonery in these people even the djiboutian was silent
I wanted to muay thai kick these sandniggers
But then again our people are fucking coons let them face the harsh truth

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
its the truth, as long as somalia is a failure people will laugh at us.

It ain't a failure multiple nations had 20+ years civil war. The only thing that matters is reconciliation and these sandnegroes are trying to prevent that.

VixR

Veritas
How come no one noticed they’ve posted the photo of the Zimbabwe team on the front page instead of the winning Somali team.

Also, the headline is Zimbabwe-centered (about their shock), instead of making it about how the Somalis felt, their triumph, etc. Somalis are secondary in their own win. It’s blatant.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Guys, please don't generalize some of the greatest human beings I've met are Arab. This is just some ignorant tabloid

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I've noticed Arabs only claim the achievements of Somali women but when it comes to Somali men, they always throw tantrums and make slick comments. Yet Somali men are the number one Arab wannabes. It's a sad sad world we live in.

At the end of the day Cushites all day everyday. Hump nose Arabs can seethe.

I've noticed Arabs only claim the achievements of Somali women but when it comes to Somali men, they always throw tantrums and make slick comments. Yet Somali men are the number one Arab wannabes. It's a sad sad world we live in.

At the end of the day Cushites all day everyday. Hump nose Arabs can seethe.

& It's only Somali men who can take us out of the mess that they put us in with their insecure clan wars.

Let's see if Somali men rise to the challenge and avenge us for 30 years of mockery and shame.