Sanboolshe turned away from Villa Somalia by PM Khayre

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Good on Kheyre, that qabilist clown Sonbullshit doesn't have a place in politics.

giphy.gif

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Isn't this nigga in the same party as previous Prez HSM?

He needs to denounce him

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Can someone fill me in, who is sambolshe and what has this man done?

To be scorned and turned away from N&N is not an easy matter and speaks volume, I hope he corrects his mistakes and shows us that he changed. We must show the nation that people can change and we must give them a chance to redeem themselves so that all can be forgiven :)

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
For a person who didn't his subclan you sure do know other people's qabiil.

You're a Nabar iyo Naxdiin bot.

:mjpls:Say Masha Allah, in the last couple months my Engineering mind has picked up on all things qabiil and politics. (mostly thanks to twitter)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:mjpls:Say Masha Allah, in the last couple months my Engineering mind has picked up on all things qabiil and politics. (mostly thanks to twitter)
You lying sack of bariis.

You are on a mission to find out about our "sixiir". Well let me tell you this, it's not sixiir, it's called charisma, education and being street smart.

Who sent you? Was it Kheire? Farmaajo?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
You lying sack of bariis.

You are on a mission to find out about our "sixiir". Well let me tell you this, it's not sixiir, it's called charisma, education and being street smart.

Who sent you? Was it Kheire? Farmaajo?

You will know soon enough, look for my findings in my book coming out on Amazon:mjohreally:

6 Somalia 8

Trending

Latest posts