Sanboolshe "Hawiye have become irrelvant in Somali government"

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Khayre humiliated him and even denied him access to Villa Somalia he went ape ever since

They gotta start using that new Media Law that was just passed to strip news outlets of broadcast rights when they incite qabilist trash like this

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They gotta start using that new Media Law that was just passed to strip news outlets of broadcast rights when they incite qabilist trash like this
Absolutely they should arrest these reporters for causing civil strife

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Its been 33 days since Khayre departure and the Ciidagale man Khadar Guleed remains PM. I think Farmaajo should name a PM asap because its against 4.5 rules.
He said the facts, Hawiya lands are the less security and contribution to Somalia as @DR OSMAN said Hawiya should build their lands and bring to the table what they have. @Galmudug-State said the same words that hawiya should start to build their states.

Finally they start to open their eyes on why SL & PL reach those level of govern and statehood.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I dont find much of what he said to be out of pocket it is however very low class for someone to be talking about qabiil like that. He probably realized his career peaked anyways considering he is essentially a “0.5 clan”.
And he still blamed Farmaajo :pachah1: you know qabiil is poison when you defend an Opp because you share a clan.

Bruh go on his FB and see what he posts, dude once said USC leaders should have a statue built for them instead of the Mad Mullah in Xamar, he has even surpassed my high expectations :wow:
When did Xawaadle become sheegads like this though @Ronaldinho what happened :damn:

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
I dont find much of what he said to be out of pocket it is however very low class for someone to be talking about qabiil like that. He probably realized his career peaked anyways considering he is essentially a “0.5 clan”.

When did Xawaadle become sheegads like this though @Ronaldinho what happened :damn:
What sheegad you talking about sxb? we are landhere we own a whole gobol 0.5 kulaha waasiideysey sxb :pachah1:

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
That gobol is shared between udejen, galjecel, madow, hg you guys and sheikhal.
Its more of a crowd.
Most mayors in hiiraan are xawaade the mayor in beledweyne is xawaadle before hirshabelle the president of hiiraan was xawaadle now we are the president of hirshabelle :pachah1:I know you don't like xawaadle sxb it's ok

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Most mayors in hiiraan are xawaade the mayor in beledweyne is xawaadle before hirshabelle the president of hiiraan was xawaadle now we are the president of hirshabelle :pachah1:I know you don't like xawaadle sxb it's ok
That's why it's not functioning state :ohhh: .

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
What sheegad you talking about sxb? we are landhere we own a whole gobol 0.5 kulaha waasiideysey sxb :pachah1:
I don’t really care or have anything against Xawaadle but I just find it strange a guy is doing the utmost for a clan he doesn’t abtirsi to :ayaanswag:

Trending

Latest posts