Sanbaloolshe grilled on selling qalbidagax to Ethiopia can't answer questions

Qalbidhagax is the biggest informant working for Ethiopia
So what informant is handed over to Ethiopia hand cuffed and blindfolded? to Tigray.

The only informant I know is Xaarmajo who is acting like an Ethiopian colonialist govonor.He used Ethiopian military to subjugate his fellow Somalis.Somalinimo iyo Dawladnimo according to Fraudmajo is reer diininimo which stands for kaligis tashade kaligis nolade,corruption and nepotism.

Even though MSB called for the 1977 war with Ethiopia,I am yet to see one Marexan matyr or a veteran.Hell they even left the old man at his own peril and escaped Xamar before the civil war started.

So what informant is handed over to Ethiopia hand cuffed and blindfolded? to Tigray.

The only informant I know is Xaarmajo who is acting like an Ethiopian colonialist govonor.He used Ethiopian military to subjugate his fellow Somalis.Somalinimo iyo Dawladnimo according to Fraudmajo is reer diininimo which stands for kaligis tashade kaligis nolade,corruption and nepotism.

Even though MSB called for the 1977 war with Ethiopia,I am yet to see one Marexan matyr or a veteran.Hell they even left the old man at his own peril and escaped Xamar before the civil war started.
Idc bro I'm just tired of this nobody qalbidhagax doing interviews like a celebrity this clown ass nigga want a name fuckin rat

Idc bro I'm just tired of this nobody qalbidhagax doing interviews like a celebrity this clown ass nigga want a name fuckin rat
Tired of a nobody?
Someone's basic rights were trampled by a regime that pretended to be protecting his rights as a citizen.He was supposed to be dead now as the regime thought so by handing him over to a brutal regime with gross human records violations, only Allah was with him and freed.
He is a 1977 war veteran he has done more for Somalia than the corrupt Fraudmajo and Kheyrlaawe who came to power by deceiving the Somali citizens.

If it was your father or brother or you you would be singing a different tune.

When your father is blown up by AS will you be tired of thinking about him?Do you get tired of bombs exploding in Somalia and claim "ah shit another bomb report why cant they stop reporting it?" Well Fraudmajo is a time bomb about to explode.
Fraudmajo needs to be exposed so that no one else undergoes what qalbi dagax went through. BecUse Fraudmajo broke all the codes of Somalinimo,Dawladnimo iyo Muslimnimo.

Not only that he should be put to trial for treason.

Using Ethiopian forces to kill civilians trying to exercise their rights given to them in the Somalia constitution.He is solely responsible for the deaths that happened in Baidoa where like a dictator he brought an unknown individual Lafta Gareen and like a dictator appointed him as a provincial commissioner after having rigged elections.

He treated people of Kismaayo like how Israelis treat Palestinians in Gaza.
This is apparently someone who was in the West for more than 30 years.Unless of course the only reason he went to the West was to cover for a rape incident that happened in the mud 80s.

Tired of a nobody?
Someone's basic rights were trampled by a regime that pretended to be protecting his rights as a citizen.He was supposed to be dead now as the regime thought so by handing him over to a brutal regime with gross human records violations, only Allah was with him and freed.
He is a 1977 war veteran he has done more for Somalia than the corrupt Fraudmajo and Kheyrlaawe who came to power by deceiving the Somali citizens.

If it was your father or brother or you you would be singing a different tune.

When your father is blown up by AS will you be tired of thinking about him?Do you get tired of bombs exploding in Somalia and claim "ah shit another bomb report why cant they stop reporting it?" Well Fraudmajo is a time bomb about to explode.
Fraudmajo needs to be exposed so that no one else undergoes what qalbi dagax went through. BecUse Fraudmajo broke all the codes of Somalinimo,Dawladnimo iyo Muslimnimo.

Not only that he should be put to trial for treason.

Using Ethiopian forces to kill civilians trying to exercise their rights given to them in the Somalia constitution.He is solely responsible for the deaths that happened in Baidoa where like a dictator he brought an unknown individual Lafta Gareen and like a dictator appointed him as a provincial commissioner after having rigged elections.

He treated people of Kismaayo like how Israelis treat Palestinians in Gaza.
This is apparently someone who was in the West for more than 30 years.Unless of course the only reason he went to the West was to cover for a rape incident that happened in the mud 80s.
Why u keep attacking farmajo im not MX lol I just don't like niggas who want attention he's outta jail why is he acting like a celebrity doing tours and interviews

Why u keep attacking farmajo im not MX lol I just don't like niggas who want attention he's outta jail why is he acting like a celebrity doing tours and interviews
Well you don't like him because you are qabileste who doesn't have any somalinimo blood in him but Ironicaly love shedding crocodile tears for Somalinimo.

Of late it has been the norm for every N&N bot to claim they are not Marexan to make N&N social media supporters to be diverse.

N&N supporters are only people that hail from parts of Galgaduud,Celbuur iyo Daynile.

Well you don't like him because you are qabileste who doesn't have any somalinimo blood in him but Ironicaly love shedding crocodile tears for Somalinimo.

Of late it has been the norm for every N&N bot to claim they are not Marexan to make N&N social media supporters to be diverse.

N&N supporters are only people that hail from parts of Galgaduud,Celbuur iyo Daynile.
ur weirdo

Trending