Sanbaloolshe: Farmaajo hates whoever Siyad Barre hated

He is the educated verson of MSB. But, he has a twisted menality. Therefore, with the recent events in JL. I wouldnt be suprused if he was involved in the troubles of the state.

:gaasdrink:

An open qabiilist is better than a fake nationalist, like you and your Abo.
you're discussing with a bot and moron, ignore.

He is the educated verson of MSB. But, he has a twisted menality. Therefore, with the recent events in JL. I wouldnt be suprused if he was involved in the troubles of the state.
sry but you have no clue what you're talking about, failmaajo is nowhere near Siad level of intelligence.

He is the educated verson of MSB. But, he has a twisted menality. Therefore, with the reason events in JL. I wouldnt be suprused if he was involved in the troubles of the state.

It's not even hidden. Farmaajo has spent 80% of his time in office trying to destroy Puntland and Jubbaland.

The other 20% he spent gardening in Addis Abbaba.

Farm

VIP

Go to 35 seconds and listen to him trying to pronounce the word β€œterrorists”. The video isn’t glitching, he’s just retarded. This is the same man who has lived in the US for more than 20 years and is claiming to fight terror in Somalia, yet he can’t even pronounce the word β€œterrorists”.

Not to mention he’s begging for arms at an event talking about silencing guns...

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I believe we should give him and his government a chance to finish their term, so far they have accomplished wonderful things but also need to do more. After a year, if the people no longer have faith in NN, a new government will take office and hopefully do even better :)

Yaab, imagine stanning a qabiliste. :pachah1:

Sanboolshe killed it today
Kulaha Fahad Yassin is

nJolN7Wi_400x400.jpg
:yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

This interview is :nvjpqts::dzmxmmb:

Trending

Latest posts