Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

Everyone's home and shops are closed so I might as well make a day of it. I do the same on Bank Holidays. I don't put lights up or give out presents. Just a nice dinner, catch up and maybe a movie if everyone wants to. Eid is a very different day for us.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Wangaasan oo wacan sxbyaal hope y'all all achieve your goals this new year in good health.

K

Kirei

Exactly! They're probably in their ripped dirty baati at home in their bed! You xalimos ain't fooling anyone lol

Projecting much? :cosbyhmm:
I never knew you was living in poverty plus having bad luck with love, you must have it bad right nowcoolio
give me your P.O.Box address so I can donate some brand new, good quality baati and a mattress for you and your nan to sleep in.

Holla at me whenever you feel like you've lost hope of what little life you have left :sass2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy new year everyone! I can't believe its already 2016. Time just flew by walahi.
I would like to say happy birthday to all of those who were born January 1st (dhalasho beenbeenay).

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I always get anxious around the new years, we are a year closer to death. It makes me think what have I done throughout this year to please Allah (swt) if I were to leave this Earth. Its a time of reflection.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Projecting much? :cosbyhmm:
I never knew you was living in poverty plus having bad luck with love, you must have it bad right nowcoolio
give me your P.O.Box address so I can donate some brand new, good quality baati and a mattress for you and your nan to sleep in.

Holla at me whenever you feel like you've lost hope of what little life you have left :sass2:
Lol aw babes did I hit the spot on that one? Miskeenad orad hoyoda weelka ka xal :ftw9nwa:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Exactly! They're probably in their ripped dirty baati at home in their bed! You xalimos ain't fooling anyone lol
Well honey I happened to have life outside cyber. I don't know whether you guys have reading comprehension or not but I said I'm going out for early dinner not turning up.

Happy new year again folks.

S

syntax

Did my supermarket run this morning, stocked up on food and now just going to watch the warriors
game from last night. I remember the days they used to close every store so it felt like some curfew, but apparently no fucks was given this year, they're are open tomorrow

Sanad wanaagsan class of 2015

Klay Thompson tho. And harden had the nerve to talk shit about him before the game and not back it up with game.

Yoo Jay elec dropped a album last night you seen that ?

This new year shit lame af I ain't wishing none of u ppl happy new years

Klay Thompson tho. And harden had the nerve to talk shit about him before the game and not back it up with game.

Yoo Jay elec dropped a album last night you seen that ?

This new year shit lame af I ain't wishing none of u ppl happy new years

Where can I find his new album? Nothing came up when I searched for it

LOL Harden trying too much three pointers lately, he should stick to his game

S

syntax

Where can I find his new album? Nothing came up when I searched for it

LOL Harden trying too much three pointers lately, he should stick to his game

It's not exactly new. It's a unreleased album for 2000. Just Jay doing what he does best, teasing us with music but never the actual full new album we want. It's nothing special, quite boring actually

https://SoundCloud.com/jayelectronicaalbum/sets/theawakening

And Harden has to take a lot of 3s. That's the Rockets offensive philosophy. It's the new trend in the league. The most efficient and valuable shots are the 3pointer and And 1s. The Rockets try not to shoot a lot of mid range jumpers because you only get maximum potential of 2 points, where and 1s and 3s give you maximum potential of 3 points. So they try to go for those. You can look at hardens shooting chart and its a direct visual representation of this. See how it's only points in the paint and threes..
grantland_kg_jharden_57611.jpg

I

InaFreja

It's not exactly new. It's a unreleased album for 2000. Just Jay doing what he does best, teasing us with music but never the actual full new album we want. It's nothing special, quite boring actually

https://SoundCloud.com/jayelectronicaalbum/sets/theawakening

Fellow Jay Stan here, this guy is a professional troll walahi. Makes you wonder if he's serious about his music career. The only record he released this year was because someone had leaked it and he had to make amends since the quality of the leaked version was so bad. I do think he has a scheduled collab album with Jeymes Samuels aka The Bullitts, but as for his solo Act II album, he'll probably keep us hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.