Sanaag Belongs To Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
LoL niggas is salty UN population census is most accurate to date.

Don’t listen to these people bro I’ve been to boorame and garowe. Boorame is much bigger, boorame is almost the same size as boosaso maybe a little smaller but not much. As for garowe it’s the same size as gabiley, wajaale is much bigger.
Don’t take suldaanka guy seriously I was trying to debate with him. He claimed Mogadishu has 5 million people. I try explaining it to him and showed him cities with 5 million people like Ankara, st Petersburg...
At the end he said Mogadishu has 4 million people, lol.
Some people are not worth arguing with.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Hargeysa
ss4yjbH.png

Garissa
ZavIUOX.png

Burco
6xsOYs5.png

Bosaso
7pPJ3c0.png

Kismayo
nXSPs2z.png

Galkacyo
y9qeLme.png

Baydhabo
9KnwUK9.png

Beledweyne
oTrMGL0.png

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I lived there last year. Its not that big. You can walk from one corner to the other in 40 min.
Las canod and borama have about the same pop. Also most of the students are Harti anyways. Its a college town so pop fluctuates
“Almost most students are Harti”:ftw9nwa:

Qolyahan Daroodka bahal been ah ba lagu saliday

I can understand saying there are fair amount of Harti students but almost all of the students being Harti is just tad bit misleading

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
@Dhay Geel sxb bal Garowe muuqaal yar ka bixi, sida ay meeshu tahay.

It’s a new city so it has good town planning. It’s small, incredibly hot, water tastes salty/bitter.
They were alright though, very welcoming people. Had a decent amount of hotels for a small town. Most of the people in the hotels were reer somaliland trying to get a passport.
:kanyehmm:

It’s a new city so it has good town planning. It’s small, incredibly hot, water tastes salty/bitter.
They were alright though, very welcoming people. Had a decent amount of hotels for a small town. Most of the people in the hotels were reer somaliland trying to get a passport.
:kanyehmm:

Thanks sxb, nice info.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The truth is that Isaaq have only 2 cities. Burco and Hargeisa. Isaaq, Hawiye, D&M and Dir are very concentrated. Hawiye has 2.5 cities, D&M has 1 city and Dir have 2 cities.

If Darood were as concentrated as Isaaq or Hawiye, our "Mogadishu" or "Hargeisa" would probably be bigger than Addis Ababa.
:drakelaugh:

:russ:

The truth is that Isaaq have only 2 cities. Burco and Hargeisa. Isaaq, Hawiye, D&M and Dir are very concentrated. Hawiye has 2.5 cities, D&M has 1 city and Dir have 2 cities.

If Darood were as concentrated as Isaaq or Hawiye, our "Mogadishu" or "Hargeisa" would probably be bigger than Addis Ababa.

My guy, darood doesn't have a city & It's 2018:gucciwhat: All your cousins fly to hawiye or isaaq cities to avoid reality lest they die of shuban or measles

If we Isaaqs and hawiyes only have 2 / 2.5 cities then daroods have no cities. Nothing darood has comes close to Hargeisa or Mogadishu. Burco is way bigger than any city in Puntland and that’s a fact

If we Isaaqs and hawiyes only have 2 / 2.5 cities then daroods have no cities. Nothing darood has comes close to Hargeisa or Mogadishu. Burco is way bigger than any city in Puntland and that’s a fact

You mean burco is bigger than garowe, bosaaso, and harti part of galkacyo combined :russ: . The rest of daarood cities and villages can be put in a few xaafado of hargeysa :lolbron:

You mean burco is bigger than garowe, bosaaso, and harti part of galkacyo combined :russ: . The rest of daarood cities and villages can be put in a few xaafado of hargeysa :lolbron:

This is what they are referring to when they say they have multiple cities and that they’re spread out

upload_2018-11-19_17-17-24.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts