Samira(not her real name) from Chase Bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Here we are deceiving and claiming singlehood just in aan ku aaso and you got a nigga getting presented to him in a silver plate :jcoleno::kanyehmm:

Menace,

Allow me to be blunt, there's no shortage of pu$$y in this world and to be honest, Your dignity and a healthy moral compass are far more valuable.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Menace,

Allow me to be blunt, there's no shortage of pu$$y in this world and to be honest, Your dignity and a healthy moral compass are far more valuable.

In just playing with you but it's scary though cause imagine if she's obsessed with you she can literally track you by following your money trail

Q

Queen Carawelo

I was weirded out at first when you said she asked your social, then after you gave her your number and she called you many times, I figured he whole plan was to get your number.

Menace iyo ku aasay maxa kala haysta.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

did this dumb mothafucker really create a thread about getting unwanted attention from an attractive somali woman with a career?

:childplease:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
If she is calling you from her personal number she is in to you then mate.

Indho adaygeeda Iga yaabiyay walle waa naag khatar ah.

Doesn't everyone in that bank have access to your "private" information? Any information at a bank is not private bro...why do you think all kinds of ads mailed to you when you have never given them your name or address? Anyways why don't you talk to her and find out what she really wants? For now it seems like you are making assumptions and assumptions aren't always true. She already has your number and she is hitting u up...talk to her casually and soon you should realize what she wants. If she wants to date you then what is wrong with that? You can easily and nicely decline the offer and move on...nothing amazing there.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Who asks people for their SSN to keep in contact. Stay away from her man. Block her number and if you have issues with your account, forward your exchange with her to the bank and possibly to the authorities. You know how these Somalis are in the West. Wey iimaan la'yihiin.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
pzqbmTI.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts