Samira(not her real name) from Chase Bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
She called me twice today and at least a dozen times in the last month, leaving me voicemails, and the calls are coming from her private number and i'm beginning to worry.

It started about a little over a month ago when I picked up a friend of mine for lunch and he asked if we can stop by the Chase bank for five minutes, no problem. When we arrived I told him that I would go inside the bank with him because it would look suspicious to sit in a car in front of a bank. Calaa kuli xaal, there was a Somali girl helping him in a cubicle. She was in her late 20's, attractive but no ring. When they were done I assumed it was time for us to go so I got up and he introduced us. She asked me what I do for living and if I had an account with them to which I replied yes, a business account. Kulahaa let me get your social so she can get in touch with me if anything comes up that would interest me.

Up until that moment I actually didn't mind the small talk, but she was trying to pull one on me. I told her look, you don't need my social to get in touch with me so I gave her my number instead and I regret it now. Knowing how Somalis are nosey, I believe she's abused her position of authority to do a little digging, starting with my phone number and it makes me very nervous, as would anyone whose privacy might have been violated.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
What if she's calling you because she's interested in you? You gave her your number and she's making use of it.:kobeok:

Sensei,

I gave her my number because it was business, not personal. I didn't hit on her or did anything that would give the impression otherwise.

Duchess

VIP
Sensei,

I gave her my number because it was business, not personal. I didn't hit on her or did anything that would give the impression otherwise.

That's your reading of the situation, but she's been calling you consistently for a month and hasn't left a vm ( meaning it's not business related). It can only mean one thing. I can't speak on whether she did some digging and is interested solely because of what she found out or if she was interested from the very beginning and asked for your details so she could keep in contact with you. Regardless, she's feeling you. Either entertain her or be prepared to have an awkward convo about boundaries.:francis:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Sensei,

When you gave her your number, she must have thought you were giving her a green light to call you. She might have mistaken that as you hitting on her. You can always text her and tell her you're not interested. If that doesn't work, you might have a fatal attraction on your hand. Lol kidding. Hopefully she's not a psycho.

It makes me cringe when ladies make the first move.

Duchess

VIP
When you gave her your number, she must have thought you were giving her a green light to call you. She might have mistaken that as you hitting on her. You can always text her and tell her you're not interested. If that doesn't work, you might have a fatal attraction on your hand. Lol kidding. Hopefully she's not a psycho.

She misread the situation and thought his friend introducing them and the-screw giving up the digits meant all systems were go.:kendrickcry::drakelaugh:

That's your reading of the situation, but she's been calling you consistently for a month and hasn't left a vm ( meaning it's not business related). It can only mean one thing. I can't speak on whether she did some digging and is interested solely because of what she found out or if she was interested from the very beginning and asked for your details so she could keep in contact with you. Regardless, she's feeling you. Either entertain her or be prepared to have an awkward convo about boundaries.:francis:

I prefer the latter. Again, this whole situation was strictly business. She asked for my social, who needs a social to contact someone?

Duchess

VIP
I prefer the latter. Again, this whole situation was strictly business. She asked for my social, who needs a social to contact someone?

Could she not have used your social to find out your contact details?

I didn't feel comfortable giving her my social, I was being polite giving her my number, not green lighting anything. This is what I'm trying to tell you guys, the whole situation was innocent.
Could she not have used your social to find out your contact details?

My social would give her full access to my account instantly. My personal information, work, contact, everything Chase bank has on me. A social security number is not something you're asked everyday.

Duchess

VIP
I didn't feel comfortable giving her my social, I was being polite giving her my number, not green lighting anything. This is what I'm trying to tell you guys, the whole situation was innocent.

My social would give her full access to my account instantly. My personal information, work, contact, everything Chase bank has on me. A social security number is not something you're asked everyday.

She wanted to keep in contact with you without outright asking for your number in front of your friend. Anyway, since you're not interested in her, you have no choice but to be direct and tell her to stop blowing up your phone.

Q

Queen Carawelo

The screw I agree with sensei, I think the reason she asked for social security number was because she didn't want to outright ask you your phone number. If you don't want to talk to her, text her and be direct.

P.s

When she first asked your SS, you could have told her, I come by the bank all the time, I'm sure if there's any updates or changes I will know by then. Case would be closed.

Yeah she is definitely lookin to hook up girls are very subtle
Used to happen too often in my younger days
It used to hit me 3 days late like Damn she was telling me to come over I told her nah I'm playing fifa with my nigga
:patrice::ohhh::williamswtf::meleshame::snoop:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
She called me twice today and at least a dozen times in the last month, leaving me voicemails, and the calls are coming from her private number and i'm beginning to worry.

It started about a little over a month ago when I picked up a friend of mine for lunch and he asked if we can stop by the Chase bank for five minutes, no problem. When we arrived I told him that I would go inside the bank with him because it would look suspicious to sit in a car in front of a bank. Calaa kuli xaal, there was a Somali girl helping him in a cubicle. She was in her late 20's, attractive but no ring. When they were done I assumed it was time for us to go so I got up and he introduced us. She asked me what I do for living and if I had an account with them to which I replied yes, a business account. Kulahaa let me get your social so she can get in touch with me if anything comes up that would interest me.

Up until that moment I actually didn't mind the small talk, but she was trying to pull one on me. I told her look, you don't need my social to get in touch with me so I gave her my number instead and I regret it now. Knowing how Somalis are nosey, I believe she's abused her position of authority to do a little digging, starting with my phone number and it makes me very nervous, as would anyone whose privacy might have been violated.

Waar nimanyahow ninkan maxaa ka siya..waar naagta ku aas..if not then pass her to me ..I also have chase bank too..

Secondly! Who can blame her she seen your bank asset that 900k

:williamswtf: SSN????? Nicca who tf asks that. you must have a naive looking face?

The new age somalis are not to be trusted. this could be some sort of black mail or ponzi scheme she wants to introduce you to. No way she'd keep calling for a hook up

:williamswtf: SSN????? Nicca who tf asks that. you must have a naive looking face?

The new age somalis are not to be trusted. this could be some sort of black mail or ponzi scheme she wants to introduce you to. No way she'd keep calling for a hook up

Oh I'M the one with the naive looking face for catching someone trying to be slick to get my private information? Okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending