Samatar Crossing connects Cedar-Riverside neighborhood to downtown Minneapolis

happened last year, but it is interesting. so MN somalis live in a ghetto called river-side?
https://www.fox9.com/news/samatar-c...iverside-neighborhood-to-downtown-minneapolis
SAMATAR%20CROSSING%20_00.00.09.20_1535064204357.png_5961535_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I swear whenever I’m in riverside I feel like I’m in Somalia, the amount of mama and odayal walking around with their macawis and hijabs lol also every other store is halal:drakelaugh:

This what you will normally see lol
upload_2019-9-11_16-30-32.jpeg

@Basra are you the one with the backpack?

The Samatar Crossing is named after the late Hussein Samatar, a Minneapolis School Board member and the first Somali-American elected to public office in Minneapolis. His vision was always about bridging communities. And the new Samatar Crossing is designed to honor his legacy.

AUN, another great Somali who made a good name for us worldwide.

Hussein_Samatar.jpg

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
They should keep the ghetto separated and build a wall like the south americans

@Basra do u walk across that bridge from your ghetto to your workplace in downtown MN? :cool:
The Samatar Crossing is named after the late Hussein Samatar, a Minneapolis School Board member and the first Somali-American elected to public office in Minneapolis. His vision was always about bridging communities. And the new Samatar Crossing is designed to honor his legacy.

AUN, another great Puntite who made a good name for us worldwide.

Hussein_Samatar.jpg
nayaa, take your qabil pride to the clan section.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

Hussein_Samatar.jpg
I remember attending his janaza so many people showed up including ajnaabis, AUN.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Damn, riverside really is a ghetto. Why would anyone want to live there?

Hussein_Samatar.jpg

What happened to him?

Hussein_Samatar.jpg

it seems every positive story from the states is from a puntie while the other lot are becoming gangbangers and criminals

Trending

Latest posts