Sam of somalia the chad shows how easy it is to get married... by just talking somali

View attachment 224210
we are hamitic people from an influx of asiatic blood alhamdulilah for white genes:westbrookswag:
Same skull according to you :snoop:
gettyimages-182548443-612x612.jpg

stop cherrypicking to fit your blm xalimo narrative. look at tom hanks negro nose :russ:
The ones who scream "I'm not black, look at muh caucasian skull" are always the most hideous & dhuxul faraxs out there at least claim arab & stop embarrassing us with suugo science :susp:

K-M-O

Somali.
It says a lot about Somali men that xalimos are this desperate for other men, I really wouldn’t be laughing :mjlol:

Somali is paternal anyways.

Their sons would have their dads names.

what Somali women do would have zero impact to the Somali cause. If they marry to an Anglo/Jewish/Russian or madow men zero fucks given to the Somali community.

:kanyeshrug:

Somali is paternal anyways.

Their sons would have their dads names.

what Somali women do would have zero impact to the Somali cause. If they marry to an Anglo/Jewish/Russian or madow men zero fucks given to the Somali community.

:kanyeshrug:
Oromos sidamo habesha yemeni everyone is next door

Katt Williams Pimp GIF

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It says a lot about Somali men that xalimos are this desperate for other men, I really wouldn’t be laughing :mjlol:
Its a universal fact that white men attract all races of women. I dont even get mad, it is what it is. Winner takes all.

Its a universal fact that white men attract all races of women. I dont even get mad, it is what it is. Winner takes all.

:dead1:

Most people are attracted to their own, however, the economic and political realities of the world benefit white people the most; this would all be a non issue if our Nations were as stable, advanced and as wealthy as Western Nations.

GemState

36/21
VIP
:dead1:

Most people are attracted to their own, however, the economic and political realities of the world benefit white people the most; this would all be a non issue if our Nations were as stable, advanced and as wealthy as Western Nations.
Not even Western level, if we had South American tier wealth we'd be good.

i don't think we'd ever be like East Asians in White worship if we developed.

We don't give a shit.. It's Somali women's L if they want to be cheap and thristy for foreigners... There's plenty of women in this world, we don't only need to be with cheap and ungrateful Somali women.. Go and let your backs get blown by any foreigners that smile at you.

We don't give a shit.. It's Somali women's L if they want to be cheap and thristy for foreigners... There's plenty of women in this world, we don't only need to be with cheap and ungrateful Somali women.. Go and let your backs get blown by any foreigners that smile at you.
.....ok?

If Somali women become cheap and easy for foreigners then it's your dignity and honor that'll go down the drain.. But you want to guilt this and blame Somali men.. If you want to be in category with Asian(Thailand, Philippines etc) and Ethiopian women then please go ahead by all means.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
@dog @K-M-O

40% of so called caucasians don’t have the ”typical” caucasian skull. In fact, some cases you can’t not determinate the persons race on the skull type. What a joke.