Sam Of Somalia Talks About Living In Somalia

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
He is a legendary figure that needs a statue built for him in the middle of mogadishu. Every week we will throw flowers to it and chant his name for good luck and rain.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
The self hating xalimos want to turn Somalia into Thailand.

No self respecting Somali man will accept this abomination.
He’s a Muslim who’s fleed he’s home country and went to the easiest country for him to set up in. He’s 70 times the man you are

NidarNidar

Punisher
He is a pretty chill guy and I don't see anything wrong with him living in Somalia, his married to his Somali wife, his learning the language and culture.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
:ohlord: an honorable Somali man would never have uttered the statement you just made.

Where the F are they getting these kids from nowadays?
The f*ck r u on about? He is married to a somali who is deaf and they decided to go to somalia for the deen, how the hell do u see that as a problem

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
:ohlord: an honorable Somali man would never have uttered the statement you just made.

Where the F are they getting these kids from nowadays?
The honourable somalis of the past welcomed travelers from accross the world and allowed them to set up next to the coast. That is how we have cadcad people today.

The f*ck r u on about? He is married to a somali who is deaf and they decided to go to somalia for the deen, how the hell do u see that as a problem

Your sure its not of your relatives he married? :damedamn:

Because in my family we don't mix with ajnabis nor do we like them, nor would i want them in Somalia. These ajnabi loving xalimos can keep them in the west, don't bring them to sacred land of Somalia

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Your sure its not of your relatives he married? :damedamn:

Because in my family we don't mix with ajnabis nor do we like them, nor would i want them in Somalia. These ajnabi loving xalimos can keep them in the west, don't bring them to sacred land of Somalia
The guy is a muslim??

Trending