SALUTE SWEDEN! They just arrested Geeljire parents for their child falling off from the 7th floor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I will like to take the time to congratulate the highly esteemed nation of Sweden for immediately arresting the xoolo parents of the child that fell off from the 7th story building.

I do not wanna see any Go Fund Me accounts created by the family of these criminals where they’ll say “they arrested my sister and her husband and took the kids. These Gaalos want to convert our kids. Please donate to support us “ :camby::camby::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

@Mercury i hope you wasn’t invoked sir

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP

I will like to take the time to congratulate the highly esteemed nation of Sweden for immediately arresting the xoolo parents of the child that fell off from the 7th story building.

I do not wanna see any Go Fund Me accounts created by the family of these criminals where they’ll say “they arrested my sister and her husband and took the kids. These Gaalos want to convert our kids. Please donate to support us “ :camby::camby::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

@Mercury i hope you wasn’t invoked sir
7th floor?:faysalwtf:these parents need to get excuted :birdman:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Did you just post BBC Somali as your source? So you listen to BBC Somali? How old are you menace?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I heard about this on the news the girl that fell is 4 years old shes in critical condition both parents got arrested and are getting questioned they could be charged for negligence and bodily harm

Thats the buiding imagine she fell from the 7th floor if youre gonna live that high than make sure your Windows are child proof you can buy from the store it would cost you 10 bucks for 2 Windows

Its very sad this happened to the little girl
67562923.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts