Salty faraaxs attack beautiful Somali Queen in CS

Womens brain functions a bit more different than us men bro.. In reality these chicks want an Faraxs attention, the more strong reactions they get out of you the more special they feel.. In other words they are acting like this to get and have your attention.. It's better to completely ignore their nonsens.. The world is full women and there's plenty to choose from, so don't give attention to some attention starved xalimo on twitter.. You know she's desperate when she resorts to Nigerians and other fufus.. Fat white women who get no attention also do the same.. It's like all ugly and fat chicks think they get a madow man because they don't have high standards as long as it's not a west african looking woman :mjkkk:
:mjlol:
Honestly the only thing Somali girls even have over them is features and hair, they need to get it into their heads they aren't special.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
I would say lusting over society's worst and in some cases actually getting with them is pretty low IQ. PS: They lust over everyone, you're just a little better than Shabiqua and when you emulate her you become indistinguishable. People ought to have the future of their children in mind, I would never even look at a black female tbh :dead:
Marie girls are immaculate walaal :ileycry:

Marie girls are immaculate walaal :ileycry:
They're really not. They're just not worse than Black women. Wlhi that's honestly it. I would take over a Mali chick, a mixed girl, North African, Latina, White, Arab, Afghan, Pakistani, Korean, Chinese uff, Native akhaas, and maybe even bloody Pacific Islander jk walciyadubillah :damedamn:, Habesha, even fucking Oromo, and then maybe as a last resort I might consider castration. :dead:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Honestly the only thing Somali girls even have over them is features and hair, they need to get it into their heads they aren't special.
that's what I've realized. Somali girls are too gassed. No other ethnicity of girls are this gassed.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They're really not. They're just not worse than Black women. Wlhi that's honestly it. I would take over a Mali chick, a mixed girl, North African, Latina, White, Arab, Afghan, Pakistani, Korean, Chinese uff, Native akhaas, and maybe even bloody Pacific Islander jk walciyadubillah :damedamn:, Habesha, even fucking Oromo, and then maybe as a last resort I might consider castration. :dead:
Nah here's my ranking of african girls only

1. Berber
2. Harari
3. Habesha
4. Somali & Oromo (tied)
5. Every other ethnicity besides the top 5 are done out

Outside of africa somali girls are largely irrelevant. They at most defeat indhoyar and hindi.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
They aren't. I never will and never have even considered a madow girl. EVER.
You guys are sumn else :faysalwtf:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Well at least if you are going foreign aim higher.. But xalimos can't even do this.. They will be left to rise half madow kids and participate in I can't breath rallies screaming we wuz slaves :mjkkk:
The thing is, most of the girls who date out and make sure somali men know are usually uglies or just plain janes.

The true baddies will date out and do it like it's normal. They won't make sure everyone knows and they just mind their own business.

They also either go for madow men, because they have no competition against the BW. Or they go for ugly tier men from other races.

The pretty haliimo divesters will go for rich handsome guys, unless they're idiots ofc.

The thing is, most of the girls who date out and make sure somali men know are usually uglies or just plain janes.

The true baddies will date out and do it like it's normal. They won't make sure everyone knows and they just mind their own business.

They also either go for madow men, because they have no competition against the BW. Or they go for ugly tier men from other races.

The pretty haliimo divesters will go for rich handsome guys, unless they're idiots ofc.
Sorry but mostly black men and I'm not sure I'd describe them as wealthy exactly XD

Trending

Latest posts