Salty faraaxs attack beautiful Somali Queen in CS

ALL SOMALIS BOYS ? SHE LOOKS LIKE A BASIC HALIMO WHO PUTS HALWA IN BREAD AND EAT THAT AS A SANDWICH WITH HER FLAPPY ARMS AT LEAST BE GOOD LOOKING SHIT MY EYE BROWS AE THICKER AND BETTER LOOKING THEN THIS GOOFY WHO DRAWS HERS KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK SHIT EVEN THE FUFU NIGGAS DONT WANT HER ALL THOSE PRETTY FULANI HAUSA WOMEN SHIT LOOK UP KANURI WOMEN THEY SHIT ON MOST SOMALI GIRLS IN THE WEST

ABDI EXIT SINCE 1901
Lool.. Chill with the caps log bro :mjlol:
Who cares if some random xalimo want to be banged by a Nigerians.. They can run train on her for all I care :holeup:

Faraxs are mad
:pachah1:
But someone please tell her to lay off on the makeup. I'm pretty sure she's really pretty but she kind of looks like a clown with a caked face
Only the ones who can't get girls are mad.. Rest of us with options don't even give a shit about what some low iq xalimo does :pachah1:

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
these kinds of videos boost the ego of my Nigerian-Congolese colleagues, they all think that all xalimos want to marry them and fetishes their "more masculine" look as they describe it. :wow:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Only the ones who can't get girls are mad.. Rest of us with options don't even give a shit about what some low iq xalimo does :pachah1:
Bro same, I don't care what a xalimo does or who she sees. But as soon as she starts comparing and throwing down on abdis, I get cheesed.

If their preference is jareeer then idc. It's like someone having a preference for lightskin shordies but then always making fun of darkskin tings.

You can have a preference without comparing or mocking the things you don't prefer. But ofc it's only bad when men do it.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Bro same, I don't care what a xalimo does or who she sees. But as soon as she starts comparing and throwing down on abdis, I get cheesed.

If their preference is jareeer then idc. It's like someone having a preference for lightskin shordies but then always making fun of darkskin tings.

You can have a preference without comparing or mocking the things you don't prefer. But ofc it's only bad when men do it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btw I'm not abdiexiting, halimos are still on the table, but they no longer get priority

"Some low IQ halimas"
I would say lusting over society's worst and in some cases actually getting with them is pretty low IQ. PS: They lust over everyone, you're just a little better than Shabiqua and when you emulate her you become indistinguishable. People ought to have the future of their children in mind, I would never even look at a black female tbh :dead:

Womens brain work a bit different than us men bro.. In reality these chicks want a Faraxs attention, the more strong reactions they get out of you the more special they feel.. In other words they are acting like this to get and have your attention.. It's better to completely ignore their nonsens.. The world is full of women and there's plenty to choose from, so don't give your attention to some attention starved xalimo.. You know she's desperate when she resorts to Nigerians and other fufus.. Fat white women who get no attention also do the same.. It's like all ugly and fat chicks think they can get a Madow man because they don't have high standards as long as it's not a west african looking woman :mjkkk:
:mjlol:

Last edited:

Trending