SALMAN ABEDI - Muslim terrorist named by the UK police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Libya was safe till 2011 why did uk accept his family but rejects Congo people ?
I know a nigga from congo. Ugliest motherfucker I meet in my life. probably due to their appearance don't want a bunch of them to disrupt the tourist business in London cus Africans believe the England is just whole of London. They all congregate there.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Is that the first thing that comes to your mind? Somali or not, he's a muslim and will be labelled along with the rest of us.

22 people died, including an 8 year old girl?
Did i trigger you or are you playing the moral high ground card?

What's worse is how none of the gullible herd even questions the official narratives, in every criminal investigation two questions need to be asked "motives" which leads to who "benefits"

Let's look at some coincidences.

1. Famous Zionist in Israel (the same one that posts all ISIS beheading videos before anyone else in slick HD type professional graphics) predicted this 2 hours in advance including the city.

2. Happens while Trump is in Israel.

3. Happens 2 weeks before the UK election were resurgent Jeremy Corbyn is worrying conservatives whom have been playing non-stop pro conservative adds on every YouTube video making Corbyn look weak on terrorism/ISIS while a record number of youth are registering to vote for him.

4. Happens the day after the major blunder of Theresa May and subsequent U turn on Pensioners policy.

5. Comes few days after the UK government sending special forces across the Border into Syria via Jordan (boots on the ground)

All of this without even doing a single investigation, even if your gullible enough to believe it's ISIS (whom claim anything) we all know whom the sponsors and financiers of ISIS are which leads us back to the same actors in all the false flag, it doesn't even warrant investigation if ISIS is blamed, it's so obvious.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
No, I just would've thought that innocent kids dying would be a shock, and wouldn't have thought if he was Somali or not.
Wait where did you get that from? How do you know i am not in shock? Sida naagaha baad o hadlisaa:snoop:

“Salman? I’m astonished by this,” one member of Manchester’s Libyan community told the Guardian. “He was such a quiet boy, always very respectful towards me. His brother Ismael is outgoing, but Salman was very quiet. He is such an unlikely person to have done this.”

The brothers worshipped at Didsbury mosque, where their father, who is known as Abu Ismael within the community, is a well-known figure. “He used to do the five and call the adhan. He has an absolutely beautiful voice. And his boys learned the Qur’an by heart.

“Abu Ismael will be terribly distraught. He was always very confrontational with jihadi ideology, and this Isis thing isn’t even jihad, it’s criminality. The family will be devastated.”

Abu Ismael Abedi, who worked as an odd-job man in Manchester, is thought to be in Tripoli. His wife, Samia, is thought to be in Manchester. “He comes and goes between here and there,” the family friend said. “I can’t believe he would have been radicalised in Tripoli. All those types have been driven out of the city. It must have happened here.

“But what was he doing, murdering all those people. There must have been somebody influencing him. It’s terrible. He was off his head.”

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...med-salman-abedi-suicide-attack-ariana-grande

:snoop::snoop::snoop:

What's worse is how none of the gullible herd even questions the official narratives, in every criminal investigation two questions need to be asked "motives" which leads to who "benefits"

Let's look at some coincidences.

1. Famous Zionist in Israel (the same one that posts all ISIS beheading videos before anyone else in slick HD type professional graphics) predicted this 2 hours in advance including the city.

2. Happens while Trump is in Israel.

3. Happens 2 weeks before the UK election were resurgent Jeremy Corbyn is worrying conservatives whom have been playing non-stop pro conservative adds on every YouTube video making Corbyn look weak on terrorism/ISIS while a record number of youth are registering to vote for him.

4. Happens the day after the major blunder of Theresa May and subsequent U turn on Pensioners policy.

5. Comes few days after the UK government sending special forces across the Border into Syria via Jordan (boots on the ground)

All of this without even doing a single investigation, even if your gullible enough to believe it's ISIS (whom claim anything) we all know whom the sponsors and financiers of ISIS are which leads us back to the same actors in all the false flag, it doesn't even warrant investigation if ISIS is blamed, it's so obvious.

Source for number 1?

Great points, it's true very dodgy circumstances. I always struggle to get my head around how someone who grew up in the west can suddenly decide to end his life. I believe that these people are always drugged (perhaps Devil's Breath?) or just mentally ill.
And how is it the authorities always say that the criminal was known to them? Surely they would have kept on an eye on this guy.

The bombing happened at the end of the concert, does that mean the killer was listening to all the songs before he decided to top himself :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending