Saleeban Gaal disrespects MPs from Sool region and tells them to stand up like children

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Seats are useless to me, the top spot is shared between 3 subs of Mohamud saleeban. Anyone would want to have the top spot rather than some useless seat in parliament.
Jeeganistan control 90% of your land, you don't bring taxes to the state and still we gave you 17 MPs, the Vice Presidency and powerful ministerial positions. All I see is entitlement and ungratefulness from you people

Jeeganistan control 90% of your land, you don't bring taxes to the state and still we gave you 17 MPs, the Vice Presidency and powerful ministerial positions. All I see is entitlement and ungratefulness from you people

cool story bro

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Lol u can't even past tuqaraq with the help of dhulbahante and u dreaming about qardho and Garowe lol nigga couple weeks ago I was in qoriluugud handing out food to your porcupine people salamadow

1597629530454.png

:pachah1:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
No such thing as Harti land, call Puntland what it is, a mohamud saleeban state.
I believe Puntland is Harti land, President is who ever people elect , wether is the person who has the most money or most connection. That is politics.
As Abdulahi Yusuf said one time no body everywhere In the world will give power or make you president, you have to fight for it , whatever way.
I can debate with you about Puntland and dhulbahnte political rule and opportunity.But if you are pro Jeegaan like Cali Kalaydh I will not debate with.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Oh right, aabaha baan ahay

my bastard child
:friendhug:
"Oh right, aabaha baan ahay, my bastard child" that's the exact quote you heard from me when I was banging your mom real hard, froggy style. You had to sneak up on us to check up on yo mama then I saw your ugly face and had to console you with that quote.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
From inside they killing each other, so how they will fight for power if they divided.

Even with presidential PL seat its useless cause Isaaqs rule their lands. :francis:

Trending