Salafist? And secularism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
are salafist basically very religious conservative people.

Also are secular Muslims basically Muslims that don't practice as much. i heard there are a lot of secular Muslims in Iran

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
are salafist basically very religious conservative people.

Also are secular Muslims basically Muslims that don't practice as much. i heard there are a lot of secular Muslims in Iran
Salafis believe in authentic islam. Learnt from the SalafAsSalih (The Pious Predecessors) they include The Prophet,His Generation (The Sahaba) the Next Generation (Tabiciin(the People who met and learnt from the Sahaba)) and The generation After them (Those who learnt and met the Tabiciin) the prophet said that these generations would be the best of his ummah and we should learn from them. And Basically learning their teachings and refuting the Bidcah is being a salafi. And Secularism goes against all of what Islam Stands for. I believe our Dastuur should be the Quran and Hadith.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
You would be better off a secular then a Salafist because Wahhabis (salafis) as they are called are a satanic sect that pretends to be religious externally but is satanic internally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending