Salafis tampering with Islamic books

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
0D4DAD7C-0AB8-41A8-A4F2-92A77E970DFC.jpeg

As you all know, the author of Riyad-us-Saliheen is Imam An-Nawawi who is an Ash’ari, part of a creed that’s in direct opposition to the neo-Salafi ideology we see today.

For some reason, Salafis decided to take his books and tamper with them. Here’s one example:

In the commentary, the Salafis made references to Al Albani. The problem with this is that Ash’ari’s do not view Al Albani as a Sheikh or a scholar nor do we agree with his gradings. Not a single Ash’ari believes that Al Albani is an authority over anything, let alone the science of Hadith.

How to avoid tampered books in the English language? Simple. Don’t buy from Darussalam or any other book publishing company that has ties to Saudi Arabia

Ah, another Salafi basher just like Sheikh Sufi on this forum, so brainwashed I don't even know where to start with all of the bullshit

Iman Al Nawawi was as Ashari? How dare you ascribe such a noble Scholar to a known people of bida and deviancies

And imam Al Abani is a nobody according you mental cases? A scholar who was among the greats besides Sheikh Ibn Baaz and Ibn Uthaymeen, the greatest of our generation?

Honestly, your falsehood and hatred is not even worth replying to, I never do and dont really know why I bothered . Maybe just to show SSpot what a headcase you are and that you should use your time better.

FYI to anyone who falls for this trash, Salafi is not a group, it is just means someone who follows the quarn and sunnah, upon the understanding of the noble Sahaaba and pious predecessors (Salaf). That's it. And like the Prophet Muhammed Saw would sad "There are 72 groups and all of them will enter the fire except one, the one that is upon my sunnah and the sunnah of my Sahaaba"

View attachment 181268
As you all know, the author of Riyad-us-Saliheen is Imam An-Nawawi who is an Ash’ari, part of a creed that’s in direct opposition to the neo-Salafi ideology we see today.

For some reason, Salafis decided to take his books and tamper with them. Here’s one example:

In the commentary, the Salafis made references to Al Albani. The problem with this is that Ash’ari’s do not view Al Albani as a Sheikh or a scholar nor do we agree with his gradings. Not a single Ash’ari believes that Al Albani is an authority over anything, let alone the science of Hadith.

How to avoid tampered books in the English language? Simple. Don’t buy from Darussalam or any other book publishing company that has ties to Saudi Arabia
So I’m little confused, are you then saying that Hadith is not weak? That no man shall not be asked about beating his wife is correct or you agreeing with the commentary that indicates it’s not authentic Hadith?

You could of picked a different Hadith to claim was not weak, maybe it would of made your case stronger :drakewtf:

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
Ah, another Salafi basher just like Sheikh Sufi on this forum, so brainwashed I don't even know where to start with all of the bullshit

Iman Al Nawawi was as Ashari? How dare you ascribe such a noble Scholar to a known people of bida and deviancies

And imam Al Abani is a nobody according you mental cases? A scholar who was among the greats besides Sheikh Ibn Baaz and Ibn Uthaymeen, the greatest of our generation?

Honestly, your falsehood and hatred is not even worth replying to, I never do and dont really know why I bothered . Maybe just to show SSpot what a headcase you are and that you should use your time better.

FYI to anyone who falls for this trash, Salafi is not a group, it is just means someone who follows the quarn and sunnah, upon the understanding of the noble Sahaaba and pious predecessors (Salaf). That's it. And like the Prophet Muhammed Saw would sad "There are 72 groups and all of them will enter the fire except one, the one that is upon my sunnah and the sunnah of my Sahaaba"

Imam An Nawawi was indeed an Ash’ari

Proof:

As for Al Albani, no one outside of your Neo-Salafi group consider him an Imam, Sheikh, scholar, or whatever. There’s entire books written refuting him and pointing out his many mistakes and contradictions, the original post actually has one of them translated in english for you to read.

Keep your Salafi propaganda and tampering out of the classical scholars books, thanks.

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
So I’m little confused, are you then saying that Hadith is not weak? That no man shall not be asked about beating his wife is correct or you agreeing with the commentary that indicates it’s not authentic Hadith?

The hadith grading isn’t what’s in question here. Follow the argument:

1. Imam An-Nawawi is an Ash’ari

2. Ash’ari creed is directly opposed to Saudi’s extreme Salafi/Wahhabi interpretation of Islam

3. These same Salafis translated Imam An-Nawawi’s book and tampered with it, an example being they added commentary praising Al Albani. A Salafi figure who Ash’aris do not consider praiseworthy at all

In other words, they could’ve called the Hadith weak without praising or mentioning Nasir Albani at all.

Last edited:
The hadith grading isn’t what’s in question here. Follow the argument:

1. Imam An-Nawawi is an Ash’ari

2. Ash’ari creed is directly opposed to Saudi’s extreme Salafi/Wahhabi interpretation of Islam

3. These same Salafis translated Imam An-Nawawi’s book and tampered with it, an example being they added commentary praising Al Albani. A Salafi figure who Ash’aris do not consider praiseworthy at all

In other words, they could’ve called the Hadith weak without praising or mentioning Nasir Albani at all.
I guess what I don’t understand from you is why does it matter, if the Albani part you don’t agree with but the rest is correct than why does it matter. Their praise for a figure doesn’t change the fact they called out a clearly incorrect Hadith for exactly what it is. Had you not clarified it here, anyone who read your original comment would’ve thought that you’re disagreeing that the Hadith is weak. In what Islam does Allah or our Prophet every say that men aren’t held responsible for maltreatment of their wives as though the wives are not humans. Forgot humans, maltreatment of even animals, nature is major dembi.

Yes Indeed, Imam Nawawi and Ibn Hajar (May Allah bless them) were Ash’aris. Today, all “Salafis” do is insult and slander Asharis while taking their religion from their works.

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
I guess what I don’t understand from you is why does it matter, if the Albani part you don’t agree with but the rest is correct than why does it matter. Their praise for a figure doesn’t change the fact they called out a clearly incorrect Hadith for exactly what it is. Had you not clarified it here, anyone who read your original comment would’ve thought that you’re disagreeing that the Hadith is weak. In what Islam does Allah or our Prophet every say that men aren’t held responsible for maltreatment of their wives as though the wives are not humans. Forgot humans, maltreatment of even animals, nature is major dembi.

It’s for an ideological reason. Why are they adding praise for a Wahhabi in our books? Find an Ash’ari grader and praise him.

Read these criticisms by Ash’aris:
“The work is laced with unabashed eulogy of Nasir Albani whom it calls "the leading authority in the science of hadith" (1:88). The fact is that the only agreed-upon title Albani has been able to earn from the verifying Ulema of the Umma from East to West, is that of erratic innovator.”

“All this fawning will not hide the facts that al-Albani has been exposed as the innovator of this age par excellence and that his splitting of the books of Sunan into Sahih al-Tirmidhi and Da`if al-Tirmidhi and so forth is an unprecedented attack on the Motherbooks of Islam for which, undoubtedly, he shall be brought to account on the Day of Judgment as he was rejected for it by the Ulema of the Umma from East to West.”

the difference between Salafi and Maturidi as per belief is like that of Hanafi and Shafei i.e. both are acceptable

Trending