Salafi twitter bint thinks women screaming in birth is “Hayaa”

No one claimed it's sexual. It's just a personal moment do u really want a doctor or nurse u never met see or hear you in that condition. Birth should be done by midwives known to the woman giving birth.

Are you okay? When women are giving birth it is one of the most painful and life threatening experiences. Do you really believe women can control or are even in their right state of mind?

Most women would love to give birth in a comfortable female only environment, but this is not the discussion we are having. Majority of women cannot afford private healthcare and have to make do with the NHS.

Last edited:

Alluring

Sayonara
it's the system people are tricked into giving birth at hospitals when our ancestors have been giving birth in the wild for thousands of years. They charge u (or the govt or the insurance company) like $20,000 for a birth. We are being milked.
Yes but risk of death was also much higher back in the day especially in high-risk pregnancies like twins or women with medical conditions. Those women (today) can not use midwives because they aren't trained for complications. Midwives really only work in the best of situations: one child, young woman, and no health issues.

it's the system people are tricked into giving birth at hospitals when our ancestors have been giving birth in the wild for thousands of years. They charge u (or the govt or the insurance company) like $20,000 for a birth. We are being milked.

1 in 4 women used to die in child birth. Even now Somalia has one of the highest female birth mortality rates. In third world countries women often develop severe infections that could be prevented by healthcare. Now in the modern world, health care has improved. But if you want to live like your ancestors how about you shun the doctors and medication like our ancestors who used to die of common colds.

I'm actually shocked at your ignorance.

Last edited:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
1 in 4 women used to die in child birth. Even know Somalia has one of the highest female birth mortality rates. Now in the modern world, health care has improved. But if you want to live like your ancestors how about you shun the doctors and medication like our ancestors who used to die of common colds.

You or @Alluring can u show me a source i wanna see for myself

Misogyny is so rife that these idiots advocate for women to avoid doctors in the name of haya, which could lead to painful and gruesome infections like fistula and other infections which can rip women's insides.

Just goes to show how cheap they think women's lives are.

Last edited:

Alluring

Sayonara
You or @Alluring can u show me a source i wanna see for myself
The world's highest infant mortality rates (babies that die before the age of 1), Somalia ranks 5th with 105 deaths/1,000 babies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There isn't a lot of data on Somalia pre-21st century. But, current maternal mortality rates are in the high hundreds (800s). And this is with more hospitals, imagine women living in random deserts back in the day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
1 in 4 women used to die in child birth. Even now Somalia has one of the highest female birth mortality rates. In third world countries women often develop severe infections that could be prevented by healthcare. Now in the modern world, health care has improved. But if you want to live like your ancestors how about you shun the doctors and medication like our ancestors who used to die of common colds.

I dislike modern medicine. Somalia has that rate because they have left their old remedies and cannot fully apply modern ones. So they have neither and their health suffers as a result.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Misogyny is so rife that these idiots advocate for women to avoid doctors in the name of haya, which could lead to painful and gruesome infections like fistula and other infections which can rip women's insides.

Just goes to show how cheap they think women's lives are.
1614792049278.png

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Are you okay? When women are giving birth it is one of the most painful and life threatening experiences. Do you really believe women can control or are even in their right state of mind?

One thing I find interesting is that women from some old indigenous cultures often didn't struggle as much at all with childbirth. I recall reading once about some Native American women back in the day who could give birth within 2-4 hours. No joke. Their bone structure and vitality was just that on point compared to their modern counterparts.

One thing I find interesting is that women from some old indigenous cultures often didn't struggle as much at all with childbirth. I recall reading once about some Native American women back in the day who could give birth within 2-4 hours. No joke. Their bone structure and vitality was just that on point compared to their modern counterparts.

Child birth has always been a killer. Even now, its very dangerous but the rates if mortality is very low. In Islam, women that die in child birth are seen as martyrs and child birth was seen as a woman's jihad.

Historically, women would often write their wills before giving birth because women dying was incredibly common. People didn't know how to deal with certain infections which is the problem rural Africans face due to lack of hospitals.

Read about the history of childbirth. What makes it even worse for Somalis btw is FGM.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Child birth has always been a killer. Even now, its very dangerous but the rates if mortality is very low. In Islam, women that die in child birth are seen as martyrs and child birth was seen as a woman's jihad.

Historically, women would often write their wills before giving birth because women dying was incredibly common. People didn't know how to deal with certain infections which is the problem rural Africans face due to lack of hospitals.

Read about the history of childbirth. What makes it even worse for Somalis btw is FGM.

I'm well aware of all this and it's quite sad. Just pointing out that with some indigenous societies, particularly Hunter-Gatherer ones it's seemingly been documented that this was much less the case. Infant mortality was still a problem but the women themselves didn't seem to often die from what I remember reading and in fact had a much easier time giving birth due to a superior bone structure and a more vitality owed to their more active but not strenuous lives and superior nutrition.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Say what you want but I've noticed these hardcore Salafis are incredibly persuasive, they can convince a regular Cadaan girl to join ISIS ffs

Trending

Latest posts