Salafi Somali guy tries to HIJACK Cleveland tragedy by wanting people to talk about Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, the autism epidemic strikes! Jackass :O27GWRK:

bet he wouldnt be saying that had it been his father:uCkf6mf:

Social media should be banned for all Somalis

why do people always feel the need to compare different tragedies? -_- unless you never in your life complained when you so much stubbed your toe you can't say anything about others sad things happen all across the world

He isn't wrong. We're Muslim brothers with Syrians and they're are suffering much more aren't they? I swear the Arab hate here has gotten out of hand that we made three Israel threads:mindblown:

Keo

VIP
He isn't wrong. We're Muslim brothers with Syrians and they're are suffering much more aren't they? I swear the Arab hate here has gotten out of hand that we made three Israel threads:mindblown:
It's just the part-time atheists / part-time gaalo that do that.

At least two of those Israeli threads were made by anti Israel posters and the majority of replies were anti Isrsel. What are you blabbing about?

:idontlike:

tbh it's not a good look to hijack one tragedy but he does have a point about why no one is talking about the dead children. It doesn't even register a blip on the radar over here. Kid is acting like an ass on twitter by doing this

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
FAKE NEWS

17884449_1485353091506204_88887448496686871_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending