Sahara desert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn i learnt something new today and it caught me completely by surprise. Did you know that the sahara desert spans the whole North and central africa from west to east? I always thought the sahara desert was only referring to the western sahara underneath morocco. Ever since the morocco murders it caught my attention that the whole sahara desert encompasses 9 countries in north and central africa and the desert is predicted to continue to grow unless desertification is stopped. Another fact is that the total area covered by the sahara desert is equal to the size of the United states.

https://phys.org/news/2018-03-sahara-expandingworld-largest-grew-percent.html
sahara-map.jpg

Damn i learnt something new today and it caught me completely by surprise. Did you know that the sahara desert spans the whole North and central africa from west to east? I always thought the sahara desert was only referring to the western sahara underneath morocco. Ever since the morocco murders it caught my attention that the whole sahara desert encompasses 9 countries in north and central africa and the desert is predicted to continue to grow unless desertification is stopped. Another fact is that the total area covered by the sahara desert is equal to the size of the United states.

https://phys.org/news/2018-03-sahara-expandingworld-largest-grew-percent.html
sahara-map.jpg
you didnt know?:jaynerd: it's the biggest subtropical desert in the world.

you didnt know?:jaynerd: it's the biggest subtropical desert in the world.
I didn't concentrate in geography. It's hard to imagine that 9 countries are joined by a growing desert. Damn that is actually depressing! this damage is near irreversible. Africans just sat by and watched it grow for generations and it will continue to grow.

:ileycry:

I didn't concentrate in geography. It's hard to imagine that 9 countries are joined by a growing desert. Damn that is actually depressing! this damage is near irreversible. Africans just sat by and watched it grow for generations and it will continue to grow.

:ileycry:
I loved geography, they are now trying to stop the desert from expanding. The great african green wall!
IMG_2548.JPG

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
That's the disadvantage of being a Brit or a british citizen. Most Brits know how to colonize most of the world, but suddenly don't know shit about Geography== referring to teens, not adults.

Americans are worse tho. We say "Africa is a country" I'm the exception I guess!:wow::wow1:

That's the disadvantage of being a Brit or a british citizen. Most Brits know how to colonize most of the world, but suddenly don't know shit about Geography== referring to teens, not adults.

Americans are worse tho. We say "Africa is a country" I'm the exception I guess!:wow::wow1:
Americans are worse.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
The whole of notth Africa is a Desert. That heat generated can be used to power the whole continent.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Americans are worse.

Like brits ain't worse? Kkk

Check this video.
:gaasdrink:

Not knowing the difference between ethnicity and nationality or even not knowing the difference between Race & religion. Wtf!, Are you cave dwellers? Yaab^^:farmajoyaab:

Last edited:
Like brits ain't worse? Kkk

Check this video.
:gaasdrink:

Not knowing the difference between ethnicity and nationality or even not knowing the difference between Race & religion. Wtf!, Are you cave dwellers? Yaab^^:farmajoyaab:
You got me there. How about we ship all the dumb ppl from both our countries to australia like the good old times.....us brits invented that you know.

:mjlol::ufdup:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You got me there. How about we ship all the dumb ppl from both our countries to australia like the good old times.....us brits invented that you know.

:mjlol::ufdup:
How about you learn Geography studies very well.... and come back later:icon lol:

:ufdup: also don't miss the classes.....:icon e wink:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Yaquub I got another clip which was f'kin hilarious:lolbron:Watch that part:pachah1::russ:
6:47 --- 7:10

Name 5 countries

She said, (Japan, Australia, London)

When did London become a country?!!:mjlol: I think I lost few of my brain cells

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Yaquub I got another clip which was f'kin hilarious:lolbron:Watch that part:pachah1::russ:
6:47 --- 7:10

Name 5 countries

She said, (Japan, Australia, London)

When did London become a country?!!:mjlol: I think I lost few of my brain cells

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bear in mind that these are the ppl reer uk have beef with. Imagine having beef with low iq ppl who believe they are god's chosen ppl, ancient romans and just about every other civilisation that pops ups and not knowing why they hate you because they don't know why themselves.

:gucciwhat:

Dude. If you had looked at a map as a kid, you could clearly see the name SAHARA DESERT covering the whole north. No education needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts