Safety PSA Re: Edmonton Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
In light of the attack in Edmonton, the authorities are looking into forums frequented by Somalis, such as sspot. Be careful not to share questionable stuff so they don't start tracking you. The first thing that comes up when you write Somali forum on google is sspot. You can be 100% sure they will look here first.

Furthermore, lay low for a week especially if you're in Edmonton, and especially if you're a woman that wears hijab. Rednecks have week long memory spans and by the end of the week, there's no risk of harm to you. Lock your doors and windows at night and ensure your security camera is charged and working, just in case.

@Steamdevolopment You're a government lawyer. What do you want to add?

Last edited:
Questionable stuff? I wonder what that means.

The only people who have reason to be spooked by the govt are those with terrorist sympathies. The security agencies know who they are. They knew it long before this attack. Their IP addresses, phone calls, emails, social media are all logged, let alone public discussion boards. Inshallah they will round up the Saudi fanboys and deport their negro ass back to Mog city where they can be interrogated by NISA in the old school way: by cutting their dicks off.

No hiding place for extremists. Rats will be exterminated, even with the able legal advice of Steam Development.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Questionable stuff? I wonder what that means.

The only people who have reason to be spooked by the govt are those with terrorist sympathies. The security agencies know who they are. They knew it long before this attack. Their IP addresses, phone calls, emails, social media are all logged, let alone public discussion boards. Inshallah they will round up the Saudi fanboys and deport their negro ass back to Mog city where they can be interrogated by NISA in the old school way: by cutting their dicks off.

No hiding place for extremists. Rats will be exterminated, even with the able legal advice of Steam Development.
By questionable stuff I mean terrorist propaganda. I know the authorities know who to watch, but they might just check the biggest online Somali forum. Somnet is a joke anyway and the authorities might not take them seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending