Saeed Raageh speaking about Muslims leaving Islam

Sh Rageh was giving a lecture to the Somali youths studying in Istanbul.

At 9:15 he starts talking about Muslims in diaspora leaving Islam.

He said the ones who are leaving Islam are not the kids who stab and shoot each other in London/NA but rather it's the kids who grew up in an Islamic settings and later on went to Universities.

Is there any truth to his words?

:hmm:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

Sh Rageh was giving a lecture to the Somali youths studying in Istanbul.

At 9:15 he starts talking about Muslims in diaspora leaving Islam.

He said the ones who are leaving Islam are not the kids who stab and shoot each other in London/NA but rather it's the kids who grew up in an Islamic settings and later on went to Universities.

Is there any truth to his words?

:hmm:

Some of the parents are going to use this lecture to tell their children they can't go to college LMFAO.

He ain't lying all the somali atheist I know are all full educated people who avoided any gang violence and crime. He is right about the confusion but he fails the mentions what reasons they are leaving for Im guessing he doesnt know any personally

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
If Saeed Raageh finds my Tik Tok account I will scream he will use my antics to tell people not to end up like me

Some of the parents are going to use this lecture to tell their children they can't go to college LMFAO.

He ain't lying all the somali atheist I know are all full educated people who avoided any gang violence and crime. He is right about the confusion but he fails the mentions what reasons they are leaving for Im guessing he doesnt know any personally
Do you have any idea why educated Muslims leave Islam?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

Qabiil < They blame Islam for qabiil nonsense. How nearly all clans claim to be from someone connected to PBUH and that angers them.

Being raised by dysfunctional families it doesn't even have to be much the mother/father being emotional away. The parents not really caring about the kid constantly talking about hell and how they are sinning whilst never saying anything positive after a while can numb children. They blame Islam for how their parents act they feel they are hypocrites who only care what other people and aren't sincere. The amount of parents who a lowkey abusive and try justifiying said abusive with a random islamic story is too high.

They are either Gay/Lesbian or Bisexual and feel like they can't be muslim aswell which isn't even true. I helped bring a somali friend back to islam after talking to them after they admitted being gay. This is probably the second biggest reason. Doesn't help when their are somalis who say they would rather have murderer sons pedos and rapists over gay kids.

The last reason which is quite shallow is they just want to have Zina party and do dumb stuff. This isn't that common cause most people who do this eventually get bored of the lifestyle and return to islam. Although many muslims say this is the main reason it is hardly true. I hope that explains why they generally leave.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
A murtad friend confessed to me the other day that his white girlfriend urinates all over him. I innocently responded "b-but that's nijaas" and he clapped back with "you mean nafaqo". I don't know why and how I just made that story up but please entertain it.

A murtad friend confessed to me the other day that his white girlfriend urinates all over him. I innocently responded "b-but that's nijaas" and he clapped back with "you mean nafaqo". I don't know why and how I just made that story up but please entertain it.
How can anyone entertain or even reply to your dumb comment?
:gucciwhat:

Trending