Sadly Trump is NOT Going to WIN 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump wants to change the 22nd amendment of the United States constitution to have an unlimited terms for POTUS. He reckons that he will win every election & will die in office as POTUS.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Trump wants to change the 22nd amendment of the United States constitution to have an unlimited terms for POTUS. He reckons that he will win every election & will die in office as POTUS.

I am very saddened that he will lose. But he wont change 22nd amendment thanks to democratic party congress

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

What do you like about him? Did you hear that yesterday, Israel named a new settlement in the Golan Heights after him, ‘Trump Heights’, what do you think?

I think it is great they name it after him. I like the force of nature within him. He is really a test and trial to people who are false and horrible inside. Trump is horrible outside but honest and good inside. So his existence is a bad mirror reflection for people who are horrible inside themselves

I think it is great they name it after him. I like the force of nature within him. He is really a test and trial to people who are false and horrible inside. Trump is horrible outside but honest and good inside. So his existence is a bad mirror reflection for people who are horrible inside themselves

@Basra

You gave me a fortune teller’s description of Donald Trump, what did he do for you to like him?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

You gave me a fortune teller’s description of Donald Trump, what did he do for you to like him?

What he did for me?

1. Made my hobby - US POLITICS ever entertaining. He made Cable politics vibrant and lively just like he is lively & vibrant at age 73.

2. He brought respect of America back. Putin and China are bowing down to him. Phillipin president called Obama a monkey. Now, the Phillipin president is not even in the radar. He is invisible. lol

3. US Economy is on fire.

4. In a way he reminds me of myself. Honest. capable, get things done, a natural CEO, & Egomaniac. :(

Last edited:
What he did for me?

1. Made my hobby - US POLITICS ever entertaining. He made Cable politics vibrant and lively just like he is lively & vibrant at age 73.

2. He brought respect of America back. Putin and China are bowing down to him. Phillipin president called Obama a monkey. Now, the Phillipin president is not even in the radar. He is invisible. lol

3. US Economy is on fire.

4. In a way he reminds me of myself. Honest & Egomaniac. :(

@Basra

Ok, it is now for the negatives to challenge your points. An American debate between Americans.

@government mic is yours.

If he’s still mourning the death of Mohamed Morsi, will another American who doesn’t like Trump replace him? If they are all too scared that ICE would arrest them if they say bad things about Trump, the illegitimate children of America, the Canadians, could you please replace them?

I am predicting it now! :(
Well, you're wrong. Do you see what the left has to work with?! Their soul sister Kamala Harris' grandpa's family were plantation owners and Tiger Lily Warren is a bust. Trump shits on these neocons. @Basra Are you a neocon ? You remind me of a Muslim version of Ronald Reagan

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well, you're wrong. Do you see what the left has to work with?! Their soul sister Kamala Harris' grandpa's family were plantation owners and Tiger Lily Warren is a bust. Trump shits on these neocons. @Basra Are you a neocon ? You remind me of a Muslim version of Ronald Reagan

Personally i am impressed u participated in a politics discussions. Let me ruminate on that for a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending