SAD: China gave 42 scholarships 2 Somalia gov. Members of gov quickly filled it up with relatives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
15% went to @LarryThePuntite's Xildhiban adeer's 3 retarded sons and 4 nephews. ( it is been reported that @LarryThePuntite told his uncle that he'll teach these cousins of his life in Asia. Most likely he'll teach them how to smoke Hashish). :nahgirl::mjlol:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

They better be careful of the Chinese restaurants where there's cat soup and roast dog.:mugshotman:

:bell:

42 students were given the opportunity to better themselves, help their families and country and still Somalis find a way to complain about it.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:bell:

42 students were given the opportunity to better themselves, help their families and country and still Somalis find a way to complain about it.

It's a corrupt place adeer

Believe me some of these youngsters most likely did not get this through proper means.

Just go visit back home

I know it's bizarre to you now...go visit

It's a corrupt place adeer

Believe me some of these youngsters most likely did not get this through proper means.

Just go visit back home

I know it's bizarre to you now...go visit

I don't doubt you. But even if thats the case, if they bring their expertise back and contribute then to me the good outweighs the harm.
We have developed a culture of just complaining while we do nothing ourselves, just look at this forum its full of negativity.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I used to talk to this turkish girl on tinder and she told me the somalis in turkish unis were very bad in school some of them couldnt even pass the basic courses:ohdamn: Maybe this is why:ohhh:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don't doubt you. But even if thats the case, if they bring their expertise back and contribute then to me the good outweighs the harm.
We have developed a culture of just complaining while we do nothing ourselves, just look at this forum its full of negativity.

What kind mental thinking process you got there:draketf:

If you send a mediocre kid to China with hard at learning who was averaging a C, how do you expect that kid to learn English at the drop of a hat ?

Nations send their brightest and most gifted to gain knowledge.

Here, you'll end up with a kid who'll waste that scholarship by certainly dropping out to become alcoholic.

Do you even know the news coming out of China of Somali kids who their parents send them over there ?

60% have acquired the taste of alcohol :jcoleno:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I used to talk to this turkish girl on tinder and she told me the somalis in turkish unis were very bad in school some of them couldnt even pass the basic courses:ohdamn: Maybe this is why:ohhh:

Walahi I'm just accusing these ones here that are going to Somalia although I know that at least 3 of them had to have gone through corruption. It's given. However, when it comes to the ones that were send to Turkey it was massive fraud

There was a big roar

What kind mental thinking process you got there:draketf:

If you send a mediocre kid to China with hard at learning who was averaging a C, how do you expect that kid to learn English at the drop of a hat ?

Nations send their brightest and most gifted to gain knowledge.

Here, you'll end up with a kid who'll waste that scholarship by certainly dropping out to become alcoholic.

Do you even know the news coming out of China of Somali kids who their parents send them over there ?

60% have acquired the taste of alcohol :jcoleno:

Idk how they selected these students but the video implied there was a process and the students were deserving of it. InshaAllah they will take advantage and benefit from it.

A lot of Somalis from all over go to China not just from Somalia, I know of a lot of Canadians who have been or are there. Maybe its them :hillarybiz:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Idk how they selected these students but the video implied there was a process and the students were deserving of it. InshaAllah they will take advantage and benefit from it.

A lot of Somalis from all over go to China not just from Somalia, I know of a lot of Canadians who have been or are there. Maybe its them :hillarybiz:

Blame the Canadians:draketf:

Canadians are easy to tell, they drink Heineken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts