Sacrifices.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
That’s what I plan to do, I prefer to raise my kids in the West when they’re small (up to 8-10 years old) so they can learn manners, etiquettes, linguists etc which lacks in the 3rd world and then move to Muslim country and live there as they grow older (easier for parents because of society) until university after that is their choice if they want to come back study their degrees here. That period between 10-19 years old is the hardest to raise. Having the best of the both worlds is the best.
Know couple Egyptians that did this and they are one of the laziest in class and most degenerate. When you send your kid back after having spent his childhood in The West when he goes back he would want to make up for all the crazy stuff he missed out.on.

CaliTedesse

VIP
He never supports it, he wouldnt do that, but they've been doing some work with those communities for dawah purposes, which isn't bad if they are trying to be "gentle" and deliver islam in a good way, buts its just that even if they say something that makes sense, they keep changing their previous positions, then this paves the way for the next generation to go even further to do dawah, and thats how christians got to the point they got to today, doing little by little changes. if that made sense
Send me an example.

if you introduce west to your kids and send them back to somalia and or any Muslim country they will rush you to send them back here giving you excuses everyday as to how they can be ilmo edeb leh and live there. it becomes to draining as a parent. imo if you gonna raise kids in muslim country stay there let the west be somewhere you lived once.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Know couple Egyptians that did this and they are one of the laziest in class and most degenerate. When you send your kid back after having spent his childhood in The West when he goes back he would want to make up for all the crazy stuff he missed out.on.
No it depends which country you raise them i.e Africa or Middle East. Am not interested in those countries and prefer somewhere like Malaysia where at least the education sector is superior, the society is not too strict like KSA and yet the people respect each others religions and way of life. I grew up in the West since I was 1 years old never smoked, had a drink, a boyfriend and finished my education. Everybody is different and the way you were raised plays a huge role. There’s nothing that makes a child want to do “things they’ve missed” if they understand why these things are haram in the first place because their imaan is strong.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
There are many kind of Somalis in west some of them are born in the west, and their deen and akhlaaq are manshallah, even Somali language is very good, and some Somalis who came like 3yrs turn into gangsters and start drinking khamri. It is all about how you raise your children.

CaliTedesse

VIP
No it depends which country you raise them i.e Africa or Middle East. Am not interested in those countries and prefer somewhere like Malaysia where at least the education sector is superior, the society is not too strict like KSA and yet the people respect each others religions and way of life. I grew up in the West since I was 1 years old never smoked, had a drink, a boyfriend and finished my education. Everybody is different and the way you were raised plays a huge role. There’s nothing that makes a child want to do “things they’ve missed” if they understand why these things are haram in the first place because their imaan is strong.
Upbringing plays a part but doesn't guarantee anything. It's Allah SWT that can guarantee a child his Imaan and him staying away from filth.

The shielding from filth is very important in the early years as well as adolescent period to give your child a chance to teach them critical life lessons and equip them for the future to deal with the world.

You cannot do this in the West were they will teach them LGBT filth in nurseries, and everything they see or get exposed to from a very young age is debauchery and filth of the highest order.

In the above story Yasir Qadhi came back to America and was able to deal with those problems in ways you and I will never be able to.

The shielding is not forever, its only during the critical developmental phase.

The scholars write that tarbiyyah is between 7-14 and after 14 you become there trusted friend and advisor for the next 7.

You need full authority of your child until the age 16 at least and in an environment that is most conducive to your faith were you can teach them unopposed without confusion and contradictory teachings e.g. (evolution at school, creation at home)

This is not possible in the west and we both know this.
Hmm. Everyone deserves freedom dude. And evolution is true . wake up from your sleep

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
There are many kind of Somalis in west some of them are born in the west, and their deen and akhlaaq are manshallah, even Somali language is very good, and some Somalis who came like 3yrs turn into gangsters and start drinking khamri. It is all about how you raise your children.
My Somali is really good and my Arabic too people wonder how the hell I did it but it’s my parents who pushed me to speak Somali at home and my first school in Sweden was Arabic so parents do have a responsibility to set up a good foundation for their kids but at the same time not to force them or be condescending like many parents be gentle and explain things from a intellectual point of view on why we need this. Travelling around the world helps a lot too experiencing poor and rich countries. Don’t raise sheltered kids they will fail in life.

My Somali is really good and my Arabic too people wonder how the hell I did it but it’s my parents who pushed me to speak Somali at home and my first school in Sweden was Arabic so parents do have a responsibility to set up a good foundation for their kids but at the same time not to force them or be condescending like many parents be gentle and explain things from a intellectual point of view on why we need this. Travelling around the world helps a lot too experiencing poor and rich countries. Don’t raise sheltered kids they will fail in life.
äru tjej elr kille?

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.

1585140408173.gif

Send me an example.
its not a specific thing, its more like an attitude that i sense. its not super out there, which is why i don't want to judge their intentions, since both have done a lot of good, i think they deserve the botd, but I if you watch some of their newer videos that address "modern" issues, you'll see what i mean. for example, watch omar soleman give the opening prayer for the house of rep

Trending

Latest posts