Saciid Deni tries to stop Wasiir Jamal from flying back to Xamar

This useless clown who has neglected his home region and has instead used funding to destroy Puntland, is now trying to instigate a war in a peaceful region.
Nobody is allowed to drive around with a militia, this is not the wild-west, this is Puntland.

His own clan is disgusted by him and is not impressed with his little PR trip which he is only doing to secure a seat. Read here:

He won’t understand that, it’s normal where he comes from for every politician to roam around with teknikos.

What's even funnier is that Farmaajo's little supporters like to travel to Puntland for education or health services, but they want to burn us down as 'misery loves company'.

Forget lawless militias roaming around in their regions, foreign armies have battles in Gedo.

Welcome to Gedo, where Xabashis fight each other:

What's even funnier is that Farmaajo's little supporters like to travel to Puntland for education or health services, but they want to burn us down as 'misery loves company'.

Like you said, in their regions, militias roam around and to add insult to injury, foreign armies not only drive around but actually have gun battles.
Even government soldiers are not allowed to have Weapons when off duty. This is nothing new and was implemented years ago. A politician can have personal bodyguards but not teknickos and other battle wagons in the city.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its not Fake news I dont why its labelled

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Its not Fake news I dont why its labelled

Learn how to read, even your own link tells you what happened.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
The fulay tried to enter with 10 military vehicles. Garowe isn't the war zone he's used to. There's rules and regulations dumb f*ck.

TekNiKo

VIP

Puntland post reporting it now too, poor Wasiir they told them he cant take his security detail inside the city. Only when they left him they allowed him in Very sad, I am glad Beesha @codewebsduh waking up to this dulmi.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

Puntland post reporting it now too, poor Wasiir they told them he cant take his security detail inside the city. Only when they left him they allowed him in Very sad, I am glad Beesha @codewebsduh waking up to this dulmi.

What are they waking up to? In the end he did exactly what he was told to do. So much for your thread:mjlol:

What are they waking up to? In the end he did exactly what he was told to do. So much for your thread:mjlol:

Warsangelis love Puntland.

The largest road project in Somalia is in Warsangeli land and it's paid for by Puntland's Government and civilians. No other group or government has done anything for Sanaag and they know it.

No clan in Puntland has even received such a large project.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Warsangelis love Puntland.

The largest road project in Somalia is in Warsangeli land and it's paid for by Puntland's Government and civilians. No other group or government has done anything for Sanaag and they know it.

No clan in Puntland has even received such a large project.

@TekNiKo is a miserable person. I remember how he used to celebrate bombings in Puntland. He lives for death and destruction more so than his neighbors he likes to insult for being uncivilized.

@TekNiKo is a miserable person. I remember how he used to celebrate bombings in Puntland. He lives for death and destruction more so than his neighbors he likes to insult for being uncivilized.

One day I hope he learns to channel this energy into productivity. His clan in Central Somalia is wholly dependent on Puntland's existence and power. We are even ensuring that his state, Galmudug, is safe from terrorists.

But he'd rather prop up his useless uncle who has done nothing for his qabiil except for deliver them weapons and make enemies out of other Somalis. I still don't see any infrastructure projects in Gedo or Cabudwaaq.

It sure must be nice to be a Marehan Politician, you can do whatever you want to them and they will worship and defend you until their last dying breath.

:hmm:

TekNiKo

VIP
Why you making this personal I am just reporting news, Beesha Warsan are indeed waking up and its evident