Sacad Muse traditional elders turn against Muse Bihi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I called it a few weeks ago. It was only a matter of time before Muse Bihi abandoned his subclan and turned to his close family and friends.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
He tried to interfere with the Suldaan and replace him with the Suldaan's cousin who is more loyal. He was rebuffed by most HA elders. Bixi is going to lose next election bar some miracle, the writing is on the wall.

It's amazing how he united the zubeer Awal against him that would help cirro to become the president next year.

Muuse bixi is officially a one term president

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I think It's about time Somaliland tribal miltia factions and opposition groups go to war, I think Habar War is imminent in Somaliland and the situation is tense over there hence why the gun prices went through the roof.

It is natural historically in the traingle compacted clan to test on each other's balls and fight like bunch of malnurished Aliens,they have been doing it for centuries and unfortunately it will keep going

Anyway,it is inventable to avoid Isaqs inner sub clan hate and the historic animosity and grudges they have for each other is even bigger then the one they have for some of the Darood clans like MX sometimes, it is sicking walahi.

the HA-HJ alliance is compromised and they both don't trust each other whilst the HY underdogs are feening for a seat in an election that will not happen, hopefully this might be a blessing in disguise if Somaliand goes back to war the funds they used to give to Alshabaab and ISIS wouldn't have SL to fit the bill , it is a win win for the rest of Somalia and Puntland.

I think It's about time Somaliland tribal miltia factions and opposition groups go to war, I think Habar War is imminent in Somaliland and the situation is tense over there hence why the gun prices went through the roof.

It is natural historically in the traingle compacted clan to test on each other's balls and fight like bunch of malnurished Aliens,they have been doing it for centuries and unfortunately it will keep going

Anyway,it is inventable to avoid Isaqs inner sub clan hate and the historic animosity and grudges they have for each other is even bigger then the one they have for some of the Darood clans like MX sometimes, it is sicking walahi.

the HA-HJ alliance is compromised and they both don't trust each other whilst the HY underdogs are feening for a seat in an election that will not happen, hopefully this might be a blessing in disguise if Somaliand goes back to war the funds they used to give to Alshabaab and ISIS wouldn't have SL to fit the bill , it is a win win for the rest of Somalia and Puntland.
Daarood gaal your wished fitna won't come to true focus on your paper country called "Somalia" :)

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Daarood gaal your wished fitna won't come to true focus on your paper country called "Somalia" :)
Somalia ? he is anti-Somalia he is for PL independence, you deliberate take any chance to attack Somalia with your toxic ictiraaf BS you are a qaldaan who ever gave you that name is justified.

Landers already started the fitna by breaking away from their kin for all Somalis are one. They also finance Al-Shabaab to destabilise the south.
What caaqli laax is this?? Warya a united Somali nation only existed for 30 years before that somali people were independent governing themselves before colonials came to us

We regained our independence cuz of your mooryan bs killing eachother for stupid villa in Xamar which we didn't want to partake of that useless violence so we formed our own state without any foreign intervention at least try to learn few important stuff from us.

You have no evidence of us funding AS but there's evidence that they're used y politicians to score political goals by killing their opponents and also AS operatives working inside govt institutions secretly in xamar that's why there's so many bombings in the city

Somalia ? he is anti-Somalia he is for PL independence, you deliberate take any chance to attack Somalia with your toxic ictiraaf BS you are a qaldaan who ever gave you that name is justified.
PL independence kulaha :mjlol: he's from Somalia so he should focus on that where's the wrong of what I said :gaasdrink:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
PL independence kulaha :mjlol: he's from Somalia so he should focus on that where's the wrong of what I said :gaasdrink:
Puntland is independent country we just milk that cow somalia the same dirty waqooyi do..... My country flag is blue white and green 🇸🇱
FB_IMG_1581718264251.jpg
Screenshot_20200422-192753_LINE.jpg

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I called it a few weeks ago. It was only a matter of time before Muse Bihi abandoned his subclan and turned to his close family and friends.

Musa jeegaan applying Kacaan tactics in his own traingle state. Not just that even he try to hijack Eqal wife house, typical moryaan.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP

Your sick mate. Why would you wish for war and death back home whilst comfortably sitting in your council home somehwere in the west you deranged gaal.

Kulaha “I think it’s time they go to war it’s a win win for us” who’s us? Your a gaal who’s probably never picked up a weapon in his life you represent no one.

People on this forum have serious issues wallahi

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Your sick mate. Why would you wish for war and death back home whilst comfortably sitting in your council home somehwere in the west you deranged gaal.

Kulaha “I think it’s time they go to war it’s a win win for us” who’s us? Your a gaal who’s probably never picked up a weapon in his life you represent no one.

People on this forum have serious issues wallahi

Even though we have seen enough war in our territories. We need to bring every territory back to the fold.

Which means somaliland has to return. Autonomous or not it is a security threat to the 5 somali territories. Based upon the temperament of villa hargeisa there will be a war or not.

After this whole mess the region is going through it will be Somaliland's turn.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Even though we have seen enough war in our territories. We need to bring every territory back to the fold.

Which means somaliland has to return. Autonomous or not it is a security threat to the 5 somali territories. Based upon the temperament of villa hargeisa there will be a war or not.

After this whole mess the region is going through it will be Somaliland's turn.
So what exactly are you proposing? Genocide em till they’re waving the blue flag?

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
So what exactly are you proposing? Genocide em till they’re waving the blue flag?
Ofcourse not. By overpowering the somaliland armed forces outside the settlements like the cities, villages and tuulos.

There is no need for civilian casualties.

At the end you can't govern territories that you have no military control over.

Ps: the blue flag has never committed atrocities since it got taken hostage by the previous dictator. The calan has no other meaning other than it representing the somali nation. Don't come for it like that it is weird.

A sleazy isaaq calling a darood a “gaal” talk about an oxymoron. 😂😂
Well inadeerka you're trying to defend admitted that he's a gaal and yet he's tribal just like you
ولا احول و لا قوة الا بالله :francis:

اللهم لا تؤاخذنا بما فعل السفها منا

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
in that case you are also from Somalia, as everyone knows SL is open secessionist and PL stealth secessionist, if you disregard this then you are from Somalia as well mate, otherwise leave Somalia out of the nonsensical back and forward fake war between two tplf sponsored states.

in that case you are also from Somalia, as everyone knows SL is open secessionist and PL stealth secessionist, if you disregard this then you are from Somalia as well mate, otherwise leave Somalia out of the nonsensical back and forward fake war between two tplf sponsored states.
Are you alright? since when Buutinlan declared independence ?? :what1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending