Sabrina Dhowre wears a stunning Dirac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its much deeper than that I like seeing these niggas bleed and once i fight them I lose control. I curbstomped one and his skull broke.I almost smashed his raw brain. I could have done time but luckily he was all good and didnt press charges. But its much more than a simple walk or read
:browtf:
Sheeytaan baa ku jurroo. You need quraan saar :damedamn:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
too late for that, all the goodies have been exposed. everyone knows how it all looks like...

Idris-Elba-on-holiday-with-his-fiancee.article_photo.jpg

Vilken röv brooooor!

:banderas:

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Its much deeper than that I like seeing these niggas bleed and once i fight them I lose control. I curbstomped one and his skull broke.I almost smashed his raw brain. I could have done time but luckily he was all good and didnt press charges. But its much more than a simple walk or read
A lot of angry memories are unresolved, a lot of anger has not been released. What I do when reading doesn't work is talk to people about how I feel and why I feel that way, whether it be my hooyo or best friends. Find someone you trust, and just talk. I also find that crying can help in releasing strong feelings you've otherewise not expressed, so find a sad movie, cry a lil bit, and move on with life happy and less angry, repeat over the years and you'll find yourself so much calmer.

obv it might not work for you, im just saying what worked for me to solve my anger issues

A lot of angry memories are unresolved, a lot of anger has not been released. What I do when reading doesn't work is talk to people about how I feel and why I feel that way, whether it be my hooyo or best friends. Find someone you trust, and just talk. I also find that crying can help in releasing strong feelings you've otherewise not expressed, so find a sad movie, cry a lil bit, and move on with life happy and less angry, repeat over the years and you'll find yourself so much calmer.

obv it might not work for you, im just saying what worked for me to solve my anger issues
I thought I was the only one here that used to have anger issues lol.

I still experience extreme anger and depression (suicidal thoughts) from time to time for personal reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.