sabrina dhowre upsets black brits for flexin at the royal wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
They're right. That outfit low key very boring. Plus what's up with that hat? It's out of place, and she looks like she just put on the first slippers she saw without even thinking. She could've done better. She's making Idris look super bland. At least she gots the pretty face to make it better :kanyeshrug:

Toxique

hood arawelo
They're right. That outfit low key very boring. Plus what's up with that hat? It's out of place, and she looks like she just put on the first slippers she saw without even thinking. She could've done better. She's making Idris look super bland. At least she gots the pretty face to make it better :kanyeshrug:

she’s dripped in Gucci bruh. y’all juss hatin cuz she ain’t broke status like y’all :mjlol:

Do-I-Look-Somali

ok gianni versace:mjlol:
You can't just put a famous name brand on, and think you're sauced up. The presentation, color, and place your headed to have to all be factored in. Her choices look rushed, and not thought out.
220px-Gianni_Versace.jpg

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Lol lots of ethnicity mixing in this wedding. Serena bought her husband too i didn't know they were friends her and Megan. Megan loos so beautiful prettier than Kate and eveyone that day
http_%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F180519065119-09-meghan-markle-wedding-gown.jpg

Sabrine made it she got the bag to be invited to because of Idris.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
My jamaican co-worker won't stop dissing sabrina's outfit :russ:

Wallahi nobody is even talking about meghan, just "why would you wearing a cardigan to a royal wearing, kmt like come on" :lolbron:

Gucci cardigan, gucci tshirt? and gucci shoes:dead: who dressed her

Do-I-Look-Somali

My jamaican co-worker won't stop dissing sabrina's outfit :russ:

Wallahi nobody is even talking about meghan, just "why would you wearing a cardigan to a royal wearing, kmt like come on" :lolbron:

Gucci cardigan, gucci tshirt? and gucci shoes:dead: who dressed her
That's what I'm saying! The outfit is weak, and looks very rushed. Idris Elba looking like a boss with a school girl on his shoulders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts