Saahid Qamaan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If i was from cadaado and i didnt have a bucket to shit in and all my eople were good for was looking shii i would also claim majeerteen and hide the fact that i am from baraxley.

Galmudug boy;

Why don't we discuss why your regions are under perpetual occupation.
First it was the Hobyo Sultanate, then it was the Italians and now it's AlShabab/AMISOM.

Spell "Freedom" for me.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
HG would rather claim ******* than your doofaar people
I will post a video of the habar gidir man who claimed to be prophet muhammad from baraxley getting females to twerk in the mosque for him while saying he is the last prophet of Allah so he gives them permission to shake their ass.

Galmudug boy;

Why don't we discuss why your regions are under perpetual occupation.
First it was the Hobyo Sultanate, then it was the Italians and now it's AlShabab/AMISOM.

Spell "Freedom" for me.

Freedom is when a man massacres your people in north galkayo, and can be in the city having fun with your pussy leaders, knowing full you want able to do shit

hqdefault.jpg

:mjlol:

DRACO

VIP
this aint a woman bruh lets be real, we all know this is some nigga who got banned before :mjlol:

aint no way a new girl is this accomplished in FKD, she is even better than you kkk
It's just pathetic if you need to create 3,4,5 accounts to talk shit about someone haha.

Freedom is when a man massacres your people in north galkayo, and can be in the city having fun with your pussy leaders, knowing full you want able to do shit

hqdefault.jpg

The same Qaybdiid that slaughtered his own HG in Mogadishu as he worked under the command of Cabdulahi Yusuf.

He served his purpose as was intended. After he completed his task, a red carpet welcome is what he deserves for being a good boy.

Go brush up on your Somali politics before you address me again.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Its cotton eye Joe multnicking
:mjlol::chrisfreshhah:.

He's the same dude accusing others of multi-nicking without proof. I was always suspicious of this user being @Cotton Eyed Joe and soon as you mentioned it. I wasn't the only one lmao.

This multi-nicker got karbashed by Me, @Lordilord and other rational users and now he's too embarrassed to use his original account.
:mjlol::pachah1::russ:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

hqdefault.jpg

Didn’t qeybdiid kill general ceydiid and massacred many people from his sub sub clan?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Reportedly, Caydiid was killed by a fellow Sacad, HG.
After everything he tried to do for them.

:mjcry:

@Saahid Qamaan , why did you do it?

@Saahid Qamaan showed his abtirsi, knows about his clan more than anyone here. Knows Puntland politics more than any MJ here and is truthfully honest about Puntland and you're here crying about his honesty. He's just a good practising Muslim, stop crying naaya.

Status
Not open for further replies.