"SA farmers are prosecuted, can come 2 Australia. Geeljires not welcome, drain ceydh" says Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
The SA thing is a major distraction. These neefs are attacking thier food source and demanding to take back the Agro land, while completely getting raped in the mining sector.

A study of Agro land distribution proved that areas with the most precipitation and rain fall where actually on black South African territories, but these neefs don’t want to work the land, they just want to work the people off it.

What’s unsettling in my eyes from the start of this populist fiasco was lack of attention on mining concessions throughout South Africa. Why aren’t the kicking out the Chinese, Jews and White SA who have a stranglehold on the mining sector?

If they can’t take back thier mines—they have lost their minds.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The SA thing is a major distraction. These neefs are attacking thier food source and demanding to take back the Agro land, while completely getting raped in the mining sector.

A study of Agro land distribution proved that areas with the most precipitation and rain fall where actually on black South African territories, but these neefs don’t want to work the land, they just want to work the people off it.

What’s unsettling in my eyes from the start of this populist fiasco was lack of attention on mining concessions throughout South Africa. Why aren’t the kicking out the Chinese, Jews and White SA who have a stranglehold on the mining sector?

If they can’t take back thier mines—they have lost their minds.

This SA is the second coming of Zimbabwe, a destroyed country in the making.

There's already been massive corruption and mismanagement that took place under the horrific administration of Zuma.

I would actually say that the white minority government ran a smooth and flawless government with incredible economical growth while under a severe sanctions ( although they used dam cheap madoow labor).

Is the black man and Africa cursed @LarryThePuntite ?

This SA is the second coming of Zimbabwe, a destroyed country in the making.

There's already been massive corruption and mismanagement that took place under the horrific administration of Zuma.

I would actually say that the white minority government ran a smooth and flawless government with incredible economical growth while under a severe sanctions ( although they used dam cheap madoow labor).

Is the black man and Africa cursed @LarryThePuntite ?

I don’t like the way people keep saying “Zimbabwe” the term Zimbabwe is another way of saying Africans can’t peform without whites.

The issue with SA is a complete loss of social consciousness and SA black mindset. They are a very violent group of people and lack self responsibility.

Africa isn’t cursed. There’s just a lack of responsibility mindset in Africa. We had it for a very brief period during the Kacaan, and everyone went to shit after. We tried to safe these neefs and now they torch us in the streets. Somalia had 4million people when we helped SA, our mindset was growing a consciousness never seen in Africa—and then your uncle learned about SL and torch the plane down.loool

SA is showcasing the bantu expansion in 2018. Malema gets selective amnesia when he talks about how "Dutch gangsters" robbed the land and accuses Khoisans of identity politics when they point out that the land never belonged to them in the first place. Ruthless bastards are labelling Khoisans coloreds.

Also White SA farmers wrote a petition and a letter to Trump urging them entry to America. They cited cultural compatibility kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don’t like the way people keep saying “Zimbabwe” the term Zimbabwe is another way of saying Africans can’t peform without whites.

The issue with SA is a complete loss of social consciousness and SA black mindset. They are a very violent group of people and lack self responsibility.

Africa isn’t cursed. There’s just a lack of responsibility mindset in Africa. We had it for a very brief period during the Kacaan, and everyone went to shit after. We tried to safe these neefs and now they torch us in the streets. Somalia had 4million people when we helped SA, our mindset was growing a consciousness never seen in Africa—and then your uncle learned about SL and torch the plane down.loool

:draketf::drakewtf::drakewtf::what::wtf: Who started the chaos in Somalia buddy! It was your uncle that started it al

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts