S.Spot put into a video

Status
Not open for further replies.

cambuulo shake

Ar Wakanda ii geeya
I am sorry but you can't just have a hatred toward a large group of people because of the actions of aggressive individuals .

Respect others if you want to be respected. Try to reduce your ignorance and bigotry attitude.
where else did i ever disrespect Madow on this forum ? you think just because you seen other somalis disrespect bantu people i also did ?

you cant have ideas about people based on the actions of aggressive individuals right ?
Dont judge me if that person was white i would have said cadaan naga qabta .

Please show me where i showed prejudice against them ill wait

where else did i ever disrespect Madow on this forum ? you think just because you seen other somalis disrespect bantu people i also did ?

you cant have ideas about people based on the actions of aggressive individuals right ?
Dont judge me if that person was white i would have said cadaan naga qabta .

Please show me where i showed prejudice against them ill wait

Sorry you are also another fellow newbag :friendhug:

90% of users in this thread have prejudice against Bantu.

Sorry mate should we delete our conversation. I don't like to have meaningless posting

WOW, surprising the landers in that video weren't as fanatical as some of the ones on this site. They were for Somaliweyn and Somalinimo.

Lightskin kid is a beast lol
he was right about the african brotherhood not being real but was completely off about the colonial history and bribery. He was trying to sugarcoat things while the guy in the snapback was telling him the truth about the colonizers.

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
Those fucking jamaicans on the comment section spreading missinformation are being stopped by our somali brothers FACTS. Praise be, SOMALIWEYN MUDDAFUKKAZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending