S-Spot MILITARY EXPERTS please soo gala: this week’s events had me wondering

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
clearly Iran fired some missiles...we also can suspect that the US and Iran agreed behind back channels to allow Iran to appease her dam people...so Iran fires them missiles whereby the US didn’t even bother shooting it down.

Now I want to know

Could the US have shoot it down ? We’re they capable of shooting all of them down? They do have the Patriot missile

Was Iran accurate with their missiles...I think so...90% accurate actually, they did strike the location although 2 fell somewhere else...

My main question is ...Iran is more powerful than those lady rulers of Arabta with their lattest Western weaponry.

I’d take a man who makes his own bed than a man who has others make his bed.

Lastly could Iran cause damages in all out war with the US...would they be annihilated short of a nuclear attack ?

This is literally the definition of Saudi Arabia with their high tech military gear courtesy of the USA
1B514281-1C13-4CA8-9611-A853BB4288B1.jpeg

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
clearly Iran fired some missiles...we also can suspect that the US and Iran agreed behind back channels to allow Iran to appease her dam people...so Iran fires them missiles whereby the US didn’t even bother shooting it down.

Now I want to know

Could the US have shoot it down ? We’re they capable of shooting all of them down? They do have the Patriot missile

Was Iran accurate with their missiles...I think so...90% accurate actually, they did strike the location although 2 fell somewhere else...

My main question is ...Iran is more powerful than those lady rulers of Arabta with their lattest Western weaponry.

I’d take a man who makes his own bed than a man who has others make his bed.

Lastly could Iran cause damages in all out war with the US...would they be annihilated short of a nuclear attack ?
Ballistic missiles aren't going to hit your house perfectly from 1000 miles away there is a spread naturally but they are pretty accurate. Here read about how the Iranians missile struck the Saudi oil production centre they were 17/19 on hits. If Patriot batteries were at those U.S bases then they probably would have blocked the Iranian ballistic missiles

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...020a0c-30c7-11ea-9313-6cba89b1b9fb_story.html

Trending

Latest posts