s being . Case of extreme harrasament!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
the old man was probably emotional as amisom have probably abused his daughters back home. But Somaliland will aid amisom soon inshallah

We been fucking you guys up we funded alkebab we been smoking your little monkey villages for decades karma comes around but the smart one does it silently kkk

I Never understood Why the backlash at Somliland for having their own thing. Seriously! A pure example that haters will always be haters. Why dont they focus on building south Somalia first?
Should we really take advice from you? Your the same person who suggested men should eat pussy to satisfy allah and thewir women :noneck:

kk in the future Somaliland soldeirs will be impregnating women with their amisom friends inside somalia
Oh well it's sadw. Now we have to put up this on every (i)door

220px-Siad_Barre.png

upload_2018-5-11_19-23-13.jpeg

220px-4z2.jpg

Then all these isaaq "soldiers" will become girls and weep for their leader that looks like they've lost a couplew of chromosomes, likwe every isaaq subclan loosing a member to a bearded morgan

images
=
maxresdefault.jpg

I was holding out to karbash isaaqs but f*ck it

7352b1be87b7812e088a7fae5b880823.png

Why do you all arab-fathered women look like you have a missing chromosome, whilst being prepared to be sold off to this. Also, all Somalilander's I've met are straight out stupid, one girl in a class a long time ago didn't even know simple math whilst she was 12, later on she said she was from Somaliland. Walah not even joking if you officially become a country IQ average would rocket just like your population after fucking eachother 24/7.

Isaaq women are used by arabs to open their legs for ajnabis to islam, that's why all the UK somalis are wanting to mix

the old man was probably emotional as amisom have probably abused his daughters back home. But Somaliland will aid amisom soon inshallah
WYewp, your so poor you are selling off your ports. Anyways the only way your gonna get your money is switching your girls from being concubines of the arabs to concubines of AMISOM.

waraabe

Your superior
WYewp, your so poor you are selling off your ports. Anyways the only way your gonna get your money is switching your girls from being concubines of the arabs to concubines of AMISOM.

tell amisom to use condoms when they are bashaaling your female cousins

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Old man could only try it like that.
He's a coward for going after a woman this way.
:childplease:

Status
Not open for further replies.